chapter 13

Josie pov

After a long day in classes I can finally relax. I grab my clean clothes as I put them in the bathroom.

I really want a bath just to take my mind off of stuff.

I went to Hope's room and I knocked on the door but nothing I knocked a few more times until I just opened the door I saw Hope at her desk with her headphones on.

I walked to Hope and I patted her shoulder. She took off her headphones and looked at me "I'm going to take a bath so knock if you need to use the bathroom" I said and Hope nodded.

"Mm a bath maybe I can help you get undress " she said with a smirk as she put her hands on my stomach.

I chuckled "I'm good I just need to relax so I can't really take your teasing right now" I said she pouted but her hands went down to my pants as she started to undo my pants.

"I'm not teasing, I'm helping," she said in a low tone. After she undid my pants she stood up and forced me to lift my arms up and took off my shirt.

"Mm are you wearing clothes or?" She asked and I shook my head "after I let my hair dry I will just put on some boxers and a bra" I said and she nodded.

I pulled away from her and she pouted again "I'm going to take my bath" I said and she nodded still having the pout on her face. I smiled as I patted her cheek and left for the bathroom. I closed the door and turned on the water.

I took off the rest of my clothes after the tub filled up. I went inside my back against the wall as I softly moaned at the warm water. I close my eyes just enjoying the warm water.

A few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open. I opened my eyes and looked at it. Hope came inside the bathroom with a robe on.

I looked at her confused. "I thought you will be bored" she said as she walked closer "so I thought I should keep you company" Hope slowly undo the ropes and slip the robe down showing her perfect and beautiful body.

I can feel my cock getting hard as I keep looking at her. Hope went into the water and sat on my lap as she kept moving a lot on my cock as I groaned in pleasure.

Hope keeps doing it and I grab her hips "stop it or I will tease you back" I said Hope look back at me and smirk "then do it" she said.

I lick my lips and my hands go to her thighs as I tightly squeeze them. I roughly pull her closer to me as I gently kiss her beautiful birthmark.

Hope moaned softly, her hands went to mine and pulled them closer to her pussy Hope spread her legs as I stopped letting her move my hands.

"No no turn around let me see your face love" I whisper in her ear and Hope did that she turned around and pushed herself into me our faces were so close.

"Good girl" I said, Hope grab my face and kiss me as I kissed her back. My hands went to her ass. I lifted her up my cock was so close to her entrance I could feel it.

My kisses went down to her neck as she kept moaning and groaning. I move on my knees and I put her on the edge of the tub. Water was dripping down our bodies.

"Mm please Josie I need this please fuck me" she groan as she wrap her legs around my waist “"shh my sweet teddy bear" I said Hope rolled her eyes "don't call me that" she said and I pout.

"That's a cute name," I said. Hope chuckled and kissed me again, our tongues against each other. My hand went to her thighs as I gently went to her pussy.

"Mm Josie" she moaned softly, she spread her legs wider for me, my fingers to her beautiful clit gently rubbing it, then I slowly went to her dripping hole. I move my fingers up and down feeling how wet she was as I make her clit wet too.

"Mm you have such a beautiful body" I said I lean down to take her hard nipple in my mouth gently sucking it "oh fuck" Hope moan Hope gently grind against my hand.

My fingers went to her hole as I slipped a finger it was in so easily I pushed two more in, Hope's hands went to my back scratching them hard and deep.

I groaned at the pain but I didn't care too much. I slowly moved my hand and I put my thumb on her clit, rubbing it. Hope moaned softly and gently.

My fingers went faster. I can hear how wet her pussy is. Hope's moans grow louder, her nails scratching at my back and I know they will leave marks.

"Oh fuck I can't wait to have this pussy on my cock I can't wait to be inside of you" I whisper I felt Hope's legs shiver and I smirk I took her nipple out of my mouth as I slightly turn my fingers trying to go deeper when Hope scream out she pull me closer her head resting on my shoulder.

I keep hitting her spot and she screams every time I hit her spot faster and harder "Josie!" She screamed. I felt a warm wet hit my stomach. I pulled away as I saw Hope squirting that lasted about a minute until she fell on me.

"I didn't know you were a squirter," I said, surprised I pulled out my fingers and licked them clean. "I'm not," she whispered. I stood up as I carried her to her room. I lay her on the bed and gently kissed her.

I went back to the bathroom and turned around seeing red marks on my back and I saw dry blood.

"Fuck Hope" I whisper but a small smile came to my face.