chapter 12

Hope pov

I pulled away to see Josie’s face really red. I chuckled at her face.

I felt her cock twitching like crazy. I smirk slightly as Josie covers her face with one hand "oh baby why stop I was so close" I said in a fake whine.

In one quick flip Josie is on top of me as she sat up her face still red but it looked like it's going down.

"Do you want to keep going?" She asked and I nodded. I went back to moving my hand as she moaned softly, her fingers started to move.

My other hand went to her shirt Josie pulled her fingers out and took off her shirt. I sat up taking her bra off.

I kiss her soft gorgeous chest "mm fuck I love your lips" she whispered and I chuckled "it's too early to say I love you" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up" Josie whispers her hands run under my shirt and find her way to my breasts Josie gently grip them, her fingers gently rubbing my nipples.

I moaned when the door immediately got boosted open and Josie quickly covered herself with the blankets.

"Oh shit" Cleo said and I got mad.

Mother fucker just ruin my chance of fucking Josie

"I should… bye" Cleo immediately closed the door. I sigh and I look at Josie and she rubs her face with one hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't know she was coming" I said josie shook her head "no it's fine but I don't want to keep going sorry" she said and I shook my head.

"Don't apologize I get it don't worry but I'm going to talk to her" I said as I got out of bed Josie nodded not looking at me.

I force myself into Cleo’s dorm room "are fucking crazy I was this close!" I yell at her as I close the door and she stands up.

"I'm sor-"

I cut her off "no sorry I was this close this close of fucking Josie what did you need anyways and don't you know how to knock" I said as I try to clam myself down.

"Nothing I just wanted to annoy you but when I didn't find you in your room then I heard some sounds from Josie my brain made me" she said as she put her hands up.

I rolled my eyes "knock next time" I said and she nodded "but at least you almost got the big d" she said.

"Yeah, almost not in me” I said with attitude "yet" she said, raising her eyebrows and pointing a finger at me.

I nodded "yet" I sigh.

"Plus you can keep seducing her until she is in rut" Cleo said and I roll my eyes "that's what I been doing" I said

I'm going to have my chance with Josie. I was too scared in high school but I can do it now. I know she wants it too but I need to find the right time since she is possibly too embarrassed now.

I walked into the dorm and saw all of the lights were off. I went to Josie’s door and opened it.

I gently walked inside and went to her bed. I went back to what Cleo said so I took off my shirt and pants and quickly got into bed.

I felt Josie didn't have any shirt or pants on so we were just skin to skin which felt really nice. I put a leg on her lap laying my head on her shoulder and I felt her arms wrap around me. Her breathing was soft and steady.

I gently put a kiss on her neck "one day I will have you all to myself and no one will stop me" I whisper gently.

I'm going to have her one way or another