chapter 15

Josie pov

I was studying in the library since it's the only place I can really study without Hope trying to suck me or teasing me.

I heard a familiar laugh. I looked up and saw Hope with Cleo a few tables down. We made eye contact as I quickly looked at my paper.

I take quick glances at her and quickly look away if she looks back and when she's not looking I will look at her for as long as I can.

She looked at me with a strong look as I looked away and melted in my chair as my heart skipped a beat as I slid in my chair as I looked back and she still had that strong look. I can't tell if it's her way of telling me to stop looking or if she is not paying attention.

Maybe both?

She looked away to look at Cleo. I was already hard and I'm pretty sure Hope saw it. I saw Hope standing up and went to the bathroom that was far from the tables.

I ignored it and went back to work after a few minutes. I felt my phone buzz and I took it out of my pocket. I looked at it and saw it was a picture from Hope.

I opened it Hope didn't show her face but her shirt was lifted up her arm was under her breasts pushing them up making them more big then they already are.

Hope ❤️: Come to the bathroom I miss your cock

I turned red when I saw the text I wanted to go but I thought I should tease her a bit.

Josie: No please Hope??

Hope ❤️: Please I'll be good for you I'll send you more

Josie: More what?

I waited until she sent a picture of her bare breasts. I can see her hard nipples. I bit my lip until I saw she sent something.

Hope ❤️: Please I'll give you a good time just tell me what to do and I have a condom so come here please

I sigh as I couldn't take it. I stood up and quickly went to the bathroom. When I went inside Hope was there, her shirt off as she pushed me against the wall and she locked the door.

She started to grind on my thigh I flip us over and I kiss her neck "oh fuck who knew Josie had some dom in her" she laughed.

I pull away "are you sure you want to do this here?" I asked Hope nodded as she pulled out a condom from her pocket "very Josie please I'm begging you to fuck me" she pout I look at her bare tits then her stomach then her face I put my hands on her cheeks as I pull her for a kiss.

The condom was slightly smaller than what I got but I didn't care. I picked up Hope and I put her on the counter. I undid her pants as she lifted herself up and I took them off. I got on my knees kissing her thighs feeling how soft they are against my lips.

I could smell her sweet arousal and her underwear had a big wet spot. I took them off and I quickly went to her clit I lick her clit slowly, teasing her that her moans were soft and quiet.

Her hands were in my hair pulling me closer to her sweet pussy I started to go faster I was eating her pussy like it was my favorite thing to do and it fucking was.

Hope's moans got louder, her eyes rolled back and her head then her legs clamp on my head as she grinds against my face. I moaned softly when I felt her juices flow out of her hole as I cleaned it all up.

I stood up and her lips were against mine. In seconds I pulled my pants down and I opened the wrapper I put on the condom and it was slightly tight and it only went half way.

I pulled away and Hope spread her legs for me "please Josie please" she whined. I gently slapped her clit with my cock then I went to her hole. I gently push my tip inside.