chapter 2

Hope pov

I can't believe it Josie is my roommate fucking Josie her fucking dumb face and her pout.

I groaned "isn't omegas and alphas supposed to be apart" I said out loud I shook my head as I got out my phone and then I heard the door open and closed.

I went to my door and opened it slightly and I couldn't smell Josie that much. Her scent is still around but it's more when she is there.

Mm she left

I immediately texted Cleo to come over, me and Cleo have been friends since the first year of high school and one of the few people who can actually tolerate me.

A few minutes went by and my door slam open making me up "bitch fucking knock" I said she jump on my bed as I smack her head slightly hard.

"Damn sorry bitch now tell me who's your roommate" she said.

I sigh "Josie" I lay back and she gasps "wait the one you hate?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, do you know any other Josie?"  I said as I crossed my arms.

Cleo rolled her eyes "so she's your roommate" I nodded as I sigh again.

"Well that's good," she said, shrugging. I looked at her and I slapped her head. "No it's not, can I be your roommate" I asked.

She shook her head "I think you can't change unless your roommate is doing something inappropriate or something like that" Cleo said and I sigh.

Fuck

"What-" There was a knock at my room and I got up and opened the door and there was Josie with a slight nervous expression.

"Hi, I just wanted to ask if you would like to go to the store with me," she said with a slight smile.

I roll my eyes "why?" I cross my arms "to get some food and I'll pay for it" she said and I'm shook by that.

"Well n-" I felt a hand cover my mouth and saw Cleo "we'll be with you in a second" she said and Josie nodded "okay oh and hi Cleo" she smiled.

"Hi Jo" she said and closed the door and I slap her hand from my mouth "the fuck" I said.

"Girl just agree, it's free food" she said and I shook my head "no plus whatever if she wants something in return" I crossed my arms.

"Shit I'll get her a free blowjob I heard that cock is massive" she said and I immediately felt jealous "shut up you'll suck a cock for a dollar" I said and she nodded "I know but it's a dollar and I'm broke"

I roll my eyes "you're a slut and why did you bring her cock inside of this" I said with a slight groan.

"Okay old man but still it's free food and she's paying for it if you don't want it I'll take it" she said and reach for the handle and I grab her hand "fine fine whatever"

She patted my back "good and maybe be a little nice to her" I roll my eyes and I slap her hand as I open the door "fine I'll go but what's the catch"

"Oh there's no catch and you don't have to pay me back so" she smiled.

"Take it or I will" Cleo whispered and I rolled my eyes "come on" I said and Josie nodded.

Me and Josie were at the store when I got everything I wanted. "You got everything?" She asked and I nodded. We went to the check and we left the store and she carried almost all the stuff to the car and she even opened my door for me and closed it.

I wonder if she's doing this to get on my nice side or something after she put all the stuff away and started to drive.

"So that's it there's nothing in return or sexual stuff?" I asked and she got a confused look at her face.

"No I promise I just wanted us to bond a little since we are going to be roommates and stuff" she said and I nodded.

"Well don't think I'm going to be nice to you" I said and I heard a little sigh "I know but still I don't care anymore so be mean i'm still going to be around either way"

I look at her as the sun hits her perfectly and with her perfect face as it glows in the sun I look away and look out the window.

"You know I'm not going to be nice to you" I said and looked at her and we stopped at a stop light and looked at me with a pout "I know" then she looked at me with puppy eyes and I looked away.

Damn it

*
Happy new year guys and stay safe ☺️

Bye 👋