chapter 14

Hope pov

I woke up with Josie’s arms around me I smile when she actually stayed the night after last night I never thought I was a squirter I mean I don't think I was ever one but the way Josie made me come oh fuck my girl is a fucking natural.

I got on Josie's lap as I started to untie her shorts strings and I gently kissed her neck. I can feel her morning wood against me.

I keep going when I hear my phone ring. I roll my eyes and I ignore it "Josie wake up baby wake up" I whisper in her ear.

Josie slightly moved as she groaned slightly "what time is it" she whispered I grab my phone and saw a missed call from Maya "It's 12:33" I said and she nodded.

"Now since you gave me a very nice fingering last night I should give you something in return" I said Josie smirked a little "relax a little" she said.

I lean down to kiss her lips as I gently grind against her "mm I love feeling how hard your cock is" I whisper she quickly flip us over "are this horny in the morning" she said as she sat up my hand went to the bulge slightly squeezing it.

"I'm an Omega we are always horny" I said Josie chuckled and got off the bed "I'm going to make something, you want something?" She asked "your cock" Josie rolled her eyes and left my room.

I chuckled and got off the bed. I put some clothes on which were just panties and a bra. I left my room. I went to Josie and wrapped my arms around her. "It's the weekend, don't you have plans to do something?" She asked.

"No, do you?" I asked and she shook her head "mm good I love having you all to myself" I whisper my hands went to her bulge she let out a soft moan.

"So what are you making?" I said I can feel how wet my pussy is and how my hole is aching for something.

"Just eggs" she said as she poured the eggs in the pan. I groan as I let go of Josie. I pulled her slightly away from the stove and I got on my knees in front of her.

"What-" I cut her off "please Josie I need it I been dying to suck you off please" I pout "but now?" I nodded and Josie nodded too as I gently pulled her shorts down with her boxers and her huge veiny cock came out.

I moan as I put my hand down my underwear "fuck" I whisper I gently put her tip in my mouth moaning at the tasty pre-cum I rub my clit slowly and I move up and down to my wet hole to my clit.

"Mm baby" Josie whispers she keeps cooking the eggs as I keep taking her cock in my mouth and fuck I gag with how big it was I felt my drool slipped down my chin.

With one hand I gently play with her big balls feeling how soft it is. I keep taking her cock as I moan and gag. I can hear Josie whispering soft words and how good it is.

I finally put Josie's cock all the way in my mouth. I can feel it in my throat. I bob my head at a fast pace. I love the feeling of it I suck it harder when Josie grabs my head.

I felt her cock twitch in my head. Her moans were sharp and soft. I can tell she was close. Josie started to thrust into my mouth. It was rough and hard.

I gag as I relax my throat. I felt my drool slipping down to my neck and chest. I took my hand out of my underwear and on her thigh my other hand squeezed her balls hard.

With a loud moan she pulled out and cum on my face. I was breathing heavily. My eyes closed, my pussy throb harder. I open my eyes to see Josie breathing calmly, her eyes filled with lust and desire.

I smirk "had fun?" I asked as I licked my lips teasing her sweet cum Josie nodded and helped me up "sorry I-" I cut her off "shut up I liked it" I said and she nodded. I cleaned my face and chest as Josie cleaned herself up too.

She sat down with her slightly burnt eggs and I went on her lap. I kiss her neck making slight hickeys "I'm trying to eat" she said and I roll my eyes "fine but you better come back to bed" I said as I got off her lap.

"I will"