chapter 19

Hope pov

I was finally back to the college after my break and I'm so ready to get back to Josie, I walk inside the college as I make my way to my dorm.

Once I got there I opened the door dripping my bag and I quickly went to Josie’s room. I open the door to see Josie laying on her stomach with her phone in her hands and being under a blanket.

I took off my shoes as I got on her back as I took the blanket off her head "hi sunshine" I said Josie looked back at me and gave me a quick kiss "hey grumpy" she said with a smile.

I got off of her and moved to the side as I wrapped an arm around her. Josie moved closer to me and kept looking at her phone. I looked at her shoulder and gave it a quick bite.

Josie glared at me but ignored me since she is used to it by now I lay my head on her shoulder bored out of my mind.

"Pay attention to me" I whine. Josie ignores me again and waves me off with her hand. I roll my eyes as I snatch her phone away and she quickly gets on her knees with a pout.

"Give that back Hope" she said and I shook my head "no you're not paying attention to me so fuck off" I said I put the phone behind me with both hands as Josie got in front of me and grab the back of my neck.

Before I could say anything she quickly bent me over her lap and took back the phone. Her hand moved to the front of my neck gently giving me a soft squeeze. Josie put her other hand on my wrists holding them together.

"You win now let go of me Jo" I said slightly embarrassed how easily Josie put me in a sexual position so quickly but I didn't mind it too much.

"But now I'm paying attention to you, don't you want that?" She asked and I slightly nodded "you're getting more shy with me" she chuckled as I rolled my eyes and started to wiggle but she squeezed my throat tighter making me stop.

"Maybe" I whisper. I felt Josie's hand left my wrists and started to gently rub my back up and down. I shiver at the touch but I let her keep going until Josie gave my ass a harsh slap.

I let out a soft whimper. I started to gently grind against Josie feeling myself getting more wet. She gave my ass another slap and made me get on my knees still holding my throat.

"Oh baby your doing so well for me so fucking good" she said I squeeze my thighs together and Josie started to kiss me I kiss back missing her lips so much our tongues against each other.

Her hands went all over my body as she slowly took off my clothes. We quickly pulled away for her to take off my shirt and went back to kissing her hands, taking off my bra, her hands taking my pants and underwear off. It felt amazing.

She gently lay me down and we pulled away. She gently kissed down my neck giving me hard sucks on my skin. I cling onto her shirt. Josie made her way down leaving a trail of hickeys along the way.

I was whimpering and groaning my pussy was dripping already and I had a enough I needed Josie now I needed her so bad "Josie please I need you just fuck me now!" I demanded Josie looked at me "no" she said as she took my nipple in her mouth and started to roughly suck and bite it.

I let out a loud moan as I put my hands in her hair I felt Josie's over hand go to my other nipple and started to roughly pinch and pull it I let out a whine "I'm sorry Josie please fuck me I'll be your fuck hole for a day if you fuck me" I said and Josie pulled away.

I looked at her as I saw her rock hard boner in her pants "really?" She asked and I nodded as I spread my legs wider for her "I'll even let you come in me" I can see her getting more and more excited Josie took off her pants and boxers as she grabbed a condom and put it on.

"Fuck your so wet for me love" she said as she rub her tip against my wet folds after a little teasing she gently push inside of my hole I whimper at the slightly pain but that quickly went away after she push all of her cock inside of me and waiting for me to get comfortable I gave her nod.

Josie started to slowly move but it wasn't enough for me "please faster Josie please" I whined and she grabbed my hips and started to pound me I scream out I miss her pleasure the way her cock inside of me.

I can hear her soft moans and groans I fucking miss her moaning so much I pull her as we kiss each other we were moaning in each other's mouths Josie started to pound me faster and harder the bed started to hit the wall with more force.

Until we both cum on each other we slowly stop moving after our shaky orgasm Josie gently pulled out and started to clean me up when she was done we cuddled each other for a little.

"I missed you" she whispered. I gave her a small smile "I missed you too" I whispered back as I gave her a short kiss.