chapter 10

Josie pov

I'm in my room with Lizzie on the bed playing on her phone as I study for an upcoming test.

"Do you ever rest?" She asked and I rolled my eyes "can you shut up please" I said when my door opened and Hope came through.

"Jo- oh Lizzie hi" she said with a small frown on her face. I chuckled slightly. It became a routine. She would come inside my room and tease me for a few minutes and get me all hard then she would laugh and leave.

"Oh I forgot your with the 5ft" Lizzie said and Hope rolled her eyes "shut up at least I don't have 5 gu-"

"Shut up, I'm trying to study," I said, cutting Hope off. Hope looked at me and rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I'm going to the bathroom" Lizzie said as she stood up and left my room.

I sigh as I lean back in my chair "finally she's gone" Hope said as she closed the door and quickly went on my lap "hey, be nice" I said with a small pout.

Hope wrap her hands around my neck "how long do you think we have?" She asked and I shrugged "a while, why?"

I saw her smirk and I rolled my eyes "baby I'm trying to study please for one day" I said.

"Ohh baby now you're getting used to it" Hope slowly rocked her hips, her fingers slightly scratched the back of my head I let out a soft sigh 
when we heard the door open from the bathroom and Hope quickly got off my lap.

"Come on I'm-" Lizzie said as opened the door and she raised a brow "what's going on here?" She asked.

"Nothing, what's up?" I said as I stood up and Hope leaned on my desk her arms crossed.

"Come on I'm taking you over to mine for a bit" lizzie said and I shook my head "Lizzie-"

"No come on put on your shoes" I sigh and I get up and put on my shoes after I was done Lizzie grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room then the dorm.

"Are you and Hope fucking?" Lizzie asked and I blush "what no" I said quickly my voice slightly cracked.

"Hey I'm not blaming you sex is sex" she said loudly I punched her arm "shut up and I'm not fucking Hope"

Lizzie put an arm around my neck "look sis you been liking Hope since I don't think it's like anymore but whatever since we were 12" she said and I sighed.

She's right I still have feelings for Hope but I didn't think she didn't like me back when we were in 7th grade when we met. She was beautiful back then and she is now.

Lizzie pulled me in her dorm and into her room pushing me on the bed "stop pushing me around I'm not a toy" I said as I sat up.

Lizzie rolled her eyes as she grabbed her laptop and sat down on the bed "shut up and watch the movie" she said.

I walk into my dorm. It's been a few hours since I fell asleep with Lizzie. I close the door behind me and I walk into my room.

"Oh you're back" I turned around to see Hope but surprised when I saw her in my long oversized shirt I looked at her legs and didn't see anything.

She has something underneath right

"I'm hangry you want something?" She asked and I shook my head. She turned around and went to the fridge. I followed her when she bent over and I saw she didn't have shorts on.

I blushed as I felt my cock getting hard. I tried to look away but I couldn't. I walk closer to her and I put my hands on her hips pulling her closer to me.

She gently started to grind on me. A shiver went up my spine. My hands went to her thighs as I gave them a squeeze.

"You know you have a weird thing with thighs" she said I rolled my eyes and I pulled away from her.

She's not wrong I do like thighs but everyone has a weird thing for body parts right

Hope turned around and closed the fridge door she wrapped her arms around me "maybe I should wear your clothes often" she said one of her hands grab mine and slowly pull it down to her thigh.

"It looks good on you" I whisper Hope smirk and kiss my cheek "later Jo bear" she said her hand went to my bulge giving it a gentle squeeze she pulled away and went to her room.