chapter 11

Josie pov

I'm laying on the bed with my laptop on my desk open for my professor to email me my test grade.

The professor said it will be easy but that fucker lied that was not fucking easy it felt like I was on a other fucking planet with that test.

I heard my door open. I lift my head up to see Hope. She went over to my bed and sat down on my lap. "How did you do on the test, love" she said and I sigh.

"I don't know but I think I did good" I said and she nodded, her hands went up and down my chest until she went down all the way to my stomach.

"Baby please" I whisper as I stop her hands "ohh baby again that's two now" she said and I chuckled.

Hope moved next to me and on her side as she put a leg over my lap I put my hands on her bare thigh feeling how soft and smooth it was.

"Why do you like thighs? I'm not shaming but asking" she said and I shrugged.

I don't remember when I started to but I just do I love to fuck them and cum on them but I don't do it too much since it's weird.

"I just do, it's nice, I like the feeling I like it when I cum on them ohh and if I can fuck them" I said with a smile on my face.

"Mmmm you like all types of thighs?" She asked and I nodded "I don't care as long you have thighs I'll fuck you" I said and she laughed.

"You sound like a fuck boy" she said with a giggle I chuckled at that.

I love her giggles

"Whatever, what about you, what's your weird kink?" I asked Hope shrugged "I don't think I have a weird kink" she said.

"Come on I think everyone has a weird kink" I gently squeeze her thigh. I look at it and I feel myself getting hard.

"Mm I think someone is getting too excited" she laughed gently, her hand went down to my stomach again and stopped at my sweatpants.

"Is someone hard for my thighs?" she laughed again as she undid the strings on my sweatpants. I didn't stop her. I grip her thigh then I gently slap it.

Her hand is circling my bulge her short nails gently scratch the bump, Hope took off her red nails last night I liked her red nails they were hot.

I looked at her and I gave her a slight nodded her hand went under my sweats and into my boxers "you shave?" She asked slightly confused and I nodded.

"Yes why?" I asked back now confused "oh nothing I just thought you know" she said and I got more confused "what?"

"Shut up I'm trying to feel and your asking too much questions" she said and I sigh I look down again and her hand disappeared into my sweats I felt her soft hand on my head shaft.

"Oh fuck" I whisper "do you shave?" I asked now curious I saw a smirk came on her face "why don't you found out" she said.

Hope grab my hand and put it down her shorts I gasp by the quick movement but more when I felt how wet she is.

Did I make her this wet?

Hope gently grind against my hand as I gently rub rub my fingers through her wet folds "can I-"

"Do whatever I'm finally touching you so shut up and feel" she said and I quickly nodded I slowly push a finger inside of her as she gently gasp and moan softly.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I'm actually touching Hope I can't believe it

I felt her hand squeezed tighter on my cock and started to jerk it off, I moan softly, I push in a other finger as I gently started to finger her.

She moan at every gentle thrust "fuck your so pretty moaning" I whisper Hope grab my face with one hand and kiss me deeply.