Chapter Two

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

My hearts never beaten like this before, Infact it's not even beating it's racing. It's racing as if I've just ran a marathon and forgot how to stop. If I didn't know any better I'd claim that at any second it's going to fall out my chest! I'm here! I'm actually here! Getting the letter of acceptance that was one thing, That almost did kill me, But actually being here on the campus at Simon Cowell's boarding school for music, I actually think I'm dead. I feel like my souls gone on without me. I looked around to take in all the views, The school was amazing, Full of students standing around playing music either on there phones, Or with the instruments that they play, I've never felt more at home and I have to say it's an amazing feeling. I smiled to myself as I grabbed my luggage and began walking around the campus, I had no idea where I was going but right now I didn't really care, I was just so happy to be here. The buildings looked old but I knew I'd be learning so many amazing things inside them that it didn't matter. After a while of just being amazed I decided it was about time I found my room, So I began asking around, Finally someone pointed me in the right direction and I began making my way to my new home, I couldn't wait.

I walked down a long corridor full of doors with numbers on them, I kept looking down at my room key trying to find which door belonged to this key. Eventually I found it and placed the key in the lock, I then turned it and pushed open the door, My eyes widened when I laid eyes on the room, It was pretty big, With an amazing view. I then noticed somebody else was in the room with me, A curly haired boy stood there with a smile on his face and well he looked nice enough.

"Hi you must be my new roommate" He said, I nodded my head before quickly placing my bags down on the other bed in the room.

"Yeah. Hello I'm Niall" I stated as I extend my hand out to him.

"Harry" He replied before taking hold of my hand and shaking it. "So are you new here? I didn't see you last year" Harry asked as he sat down on his bed.

"Yeah, I applied a few months ago for the fresh year didn't think I'd get in if I'm being honest" I exclaimed, Harry chuckled.

"I know the feeling mate. The standards for the school are intense, But you must have a real talent for Simon to believe in you enough" Harry said, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know really, I love music and it's my passion, I wouldn't say I'm amazing at it because well I'm not cocky, But I just love it" I explained, Harry nodded.

"Well everyone here thinks the same way you do. All of us are here because we love and we are passionate about a certain area of music. What areas of music are you interested in?" Harry asked.

"Singing, And playing" I replied.

"What do you play?" He questioned.

"Guitar. How about you?" I asked.

"Just the singing with me. The idea of performing and doing what I love pushes me forward, I wish I could play an instrument but I don't exactly have the patience to learn" Harry said, I chuckled.

"I know the feeling but once you've learnt it's worth it, Even when I'm playing, When I'm strumming those strings and the music is filling my ears it's worth all the blisters my fingers get for playing long hours" I replied, Harry smiled.

"Well Niall I can see how passionate you are, So how would you like a proper tour of the campus?" Harry stated, I nodded my head before standing up.

"I think that sounds brilliant" I replied before following Harry out the room, I think I'm going to like it here.

Harry's a really amazing person. As well as an amazing personality, He's so laid back and easy to talk to, He just has this thing about him that makes him likable. He showed me all around the campus, Showed me where the dinning hall is, He showed me to the library they have, All the amazing music rooms, I swear there even better then the pictures on the website, Seeing it all with your own eyes has just taken my breath away. 

"And this is where singing classes take place" Harry stated, I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna have a hard time remembering all this" I said, Harry laughed before dropping an arm around my shoulder.

"Good job you've got me then ain't it?" Harry replied, I chuckled before nodding my head in agreement. "You fancy getting some food, Or do you want to unpack?" Harry asked.

"Food, Then unpack" I stated, Harry smiled, The sound of music then filled my ears and I looked up to see a group of people sitting around, One of the boys singing was so beautiful he literally took my breath away.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Oh, That's Liam, Louis, Josh, Ed and Zayn, But you don't really want to be around them well apart from Liam he's ok" Harry said.

"Why don't I want to be around them?" I questioned.

"There all pretty much assholes, Especially Zayn he's a total dickhead and he's like always closed off but nobody really knows why. He doesn't tend to get close with anybody" Harry explained, I nodded my head before once again looking over at them, Zayn looked up only seconds later and our eyes connected for a second, I was then pulled away by Harry.

"Come on let's eat, I'm starving" Harry stated, I nodded my head allowing Harry to pull me away, I really do think I'm going to like this school.