Chapter Twenty One

Heya guys here's the last chapter of the story, Thank you to everyone who's followed this story since the very start.

Song used below is Beneath Your Beautiful the inspiration for this whole story.

Zayn's Pov:

I awoke the following morning with a huge smile on my face, The showcase was brilliant, Actually it was more then that, Not only did Niall love the song we both admitted that we love eachother, I honestly couldn't be happier now. Today the boys and I are heading to the beach for a day of laughs and relaxing were going to play some football, Eat as much as we can, Then sit around a fire and sing. Liam and I met the boys at 10 AM, We all agreed on Louis driving us there, The whole car ride Niall and I were cuddled closely together sharing secret kisses and extra quiet whispers. 

The second we arrived at the beach we dumped all our stuff before picking our teams, It was Niall, I and Harry vs Liam, Louis and Ed, Niall and I decided to place Harry in goal since his football skills are non existent, Worst decision ever. 

"Haz your supposed to save the ball not see how many times it can fly straight through your legs!" Niall exclaimed as I dribbled the ball away from Ed.

"Goal!" I yelled as I kicked the ball past Liam.

"What a shot!" Niall stated as he ran towards me, I laughed before picking him up.

"Guys, Hello, Yeah were playing here!" Louis yelled before gaining control of the ball.

"I can't believe how lucky I am" I exclaimed as Niall and I began to watch the sun go down. "I've got the bestest friends, A loving family and the most amazing boyfriend" I stated, Niall smiled before taking hold of my hand.

"I love you" He stated.

"I love you too" I replied before kissing him gently.

"We better get back to the boys" I said before pulling Niall down into the bench. 

"Typical show up when all the works done" Louis teased as I sat down, Niall sat inbetween my legs and I wrapped my arms around him. 

"We were doing something" I said.

"We don't want to know what that was" Liam exclaimed causing the rest of the boys to laugh.

"Come on boys it's your turn to sing" Ed stated as he picked up his guitar, Niall whispered something into my ear, I nodded my head.

"Jump in at the chorus boys" I stated before giving Ed the thumbs up. 

'You tell all the boys no

Makes you feel good, yeah.

I know you're out of my league

But that won't scare me away, oh, no

You've carried on so long,

You couldn't stop if you tried it.

You've built your wall so high

That no one could climb it,

But I'm gonna try.

I nodded at the boys giving them the signal to jump in with me.

'Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?

Would you let me see beneath your perfect?

Take it off now, boy, take it off now, boy

I wanna see inside

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?'

Niall waited a moment before jumping in and singing his verse.

'You let all the girls go

Makes you feel good, don't it?

Behind your Broadway show

I heard a boy say, Please, don't hurt me

You've carried on so long

You couldn't stop if you tried it.

You've built your wall so high

That no one could climb it.

But I'm gonna try'

'Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?

Would you let me see beneath your perfect?

Take it off now, boy, take it off now, boy

I wanna see inside

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight, oh, tonight?

See beneath, see beneath,

I...

Tonight

I...

I'm gonna climb on top your ivory tower

I'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right out

We'll be falling, falling but that's OK

Cause I'll be right here

I just wanna know

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?

Would you let me see beneath your perfect?

Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl (take it off now, boy,take it off now, boy)

Cause I wanna see inside

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight, oh, oh, oh, tonight?

See beneath your beautiful, oh, tonight.

We ain't perfect, we ain't perfect, no.

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?'

"It's like that song was written for you guys" Liam stated with a small smile, Niall and I laughed happily. "Ed what's up mate?" Liam asked. 

"Just thinking, That sounded brilliant, The harmonizes were perfect and so was the timing, Maybe you guys should do something together for the final showcase?" Ed suggested.

"You mean like as a group?" Harry asked, Ed nodded his head.

"That actually sounds like a brilliant idea" Louis stated.

"I'm up for it if you guys are" I quickly stood up before extending my hand to Niall. "Fancy a walk?" Niall nodded his head before taking hold of my hand.

"Thank you Niall" I stated as Niall and I sat on the sand close to the water.

"What for?" Niall asked.

"Making me happy, Showing me I can love without being afraid, All of this is because of you" I said, Niall shook his head.

"No, It was all you, You took the risk Zayn, It was you who took the jump, I knew you could do it all along" Niall replied, I smiled.

"I love you, I really do" I stated.

"Good because I love you just as much" Niall replied before pulling me into a passionate embrace, I was so afraid to let Niall's love in at first but I'm glad I did now, The truth is your going to get your heartbroken and at the time it'll feel like nothing can mend it but that's not true, Because somewhere, Out there is somebody waiting to heal your broken heart, Just like Niall did with mine, And I'll never forget it, All the hurt brought me to Niall, And for that I'll always be grateful.