Chapter Eight

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

This chapter is dedicated to zaynlovesniall, She's a really good friend of mine on here and she writes Ziall stories, She's started a new one up so go check it out guys!

Zayn's Pov:

Things happen in life. Some things are good, Some are bad, But no matter what something will happen in your life that changes you forever. Whether you want to admit it or not you will end up changing, I of all people know that. I used to be so caring and understanding, I'd be easy going and make friends with the snap of a finger but that all changed, It changed when I fell inlove. For anybody that's ever been inlove you know exactly how it feels. You give your heart away to somebody thinking you can trust them with it, You give them everything you possibly can, You trust them. When your with them you don't think you'll ever find someone more amazing or more caring, Basically you think the sun shines out there backsides until one day they turn around and break your heart. Picking yourself up and moving on is the hardest thing in the world, I fell inlove just like everybody else I felt like the most happiest person in the world, Then I found him cheating on me with somebody else, You could say my self esteem went straight out the window. Ever since I haven't been able to trust the way I used to, I haven't let anybody near me, I haven't trusted somebody, I've stuck to what I know and to the people I know, I've become an asshole and people at school fear me but that's good because that means nobody can hurt me. I've never once wanted to take down the wall I've build around me, Until now. 

Niall's like nobody I've ever met before. He's different in a way I can't explain, I could sit here and say he lives in a world full of rainbows, Flowers, And bright colours but that would make him sound crazy. He's so laid back, And he doesn't believe what people tell him. People told him to fear me because I'm popular but he didn't, Even when I was a complete dickhead to him he still came back with the same spirit as before. I don't know why but I've found myself wanting to trust him and be his friend, But I can't do that, I can't trust because when I do I just end up hurting all over again, But Niall makes it so hard, He's the kind of person you like even if you don't want to, I suppose I'm just scared to let him in. 

"Zayn what you thinking about?" Liam asked as he walked into our room.

"Craig" I mumbled, Liam sighed.

"Zayn it's ancient history forget about him" Liam stated as he placed his bag on the floor.

"I have forgotten about him, I'm not still inlove with him if that's what your thinking, I'm just thinking about what he did" I replied, Liam sat down beside me.

"You mean breaking your heart?" Liam questioned, I nodded my head.

"He ruined everything Li. When did I become the person who everyone feared? When did I stop letting people in? He did this to me!" I exclaimed.

"Is this about Niall?" I gave Liam a confused look. "I've seen you two hanging out alot, Infact everyone has. Are you guys friends now or what?" Liam asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, I've tried not to be but he's not exactly given up, I mean we talk to eachother but I don't know if I can let him in the way I do you" I replied.

"Because your scared?" Liam said, I nodded.

"Niall's like nobody I've ever met before but I just don't know if I can let him in" I mumbled.

"Zayn nobody's asking you to marry him. I've only spoken to Niall a few times when he's been with Harry and I think he's a brilliant kid. You need someone like him in your life someone who's always happy regardless of what's going on. If Niall pushed to be your friend why would he turn around and hurt you?" Liam questioned, I sighed.

Why's it so hard for me to just trust Niall? Why did everything Craig do have to stay inside me all the time? I want to be able to trust without the fear of getting hurt or being used. I sighed as I made my way into the music room a few hours later, I needed a breather, I smiled as the sound of a guitar being played filled my ears, Niall's voice then filled my ears and I couldn't help but smile bigger then before. 

'Show me how to fight for now and I'll tell you baby it was easy coming back into once I figured it out, You were right here all along' As I walked further into the room I saw Niall sitting there with his guitar in his hand, I watched him for a few moments before clearing my throat letting him know I was there. 

"Zayn! Hi! How long have you been there?" Niall questioned with a massive smile on his face.

"Not long. Sounds good by the way" I said as I sat down infront of him, Niall smiled before sliding his music sheets over to me, I began looking over the lyrics he had scribbled all over the place. "Wow" I exclaimed.

"What?" Niall questioned.

"Your talented" I replied, Niall blushed before looking down. 

"I can't seem to think of any verses to put the song together" He informed me, I nodded my head.

"Because your to happy for a song like that" I said, Niall chuckled.

"Nothing wrong with being happy. Hey, I was thinking maybe for the next showcase we could do something together? Just like Liam and Harry did" Niall suggested.

"I'll think about it" I said.

"Great, so when do we start?" Niall stated excitedly.

"You know I haven't actually agreed to this yet" I pointed out.

"I know, But let's face it you can't say no to this face can you?" Niall teased as he pouted, I chuckled.

"Oh no I wouldn't dream of turning that face down" I replied, Niall grinned before digging around in his bag, He then chucked a pen in my direction, I smiled before shaking my head once again. Maybe Liam's right, Maybe I don't need to be afraid to let Niall's friendship in.