Chapter Eighteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, There's only around three more chapters left then this story will be ending, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

It was amazing to go home and see my mum again, When your away from your family for a long time you appreciate them alot more, At least I do anyway. I've loved being home, I've missed the small little things like my own bed and my mums cooking. Ever since I went home we've been talking non stop, I've told her all about the school and how much I'm learning, I told her about Harry and of course I've told her all about mine and Zayn's relationship. Since I went back to Ireland Zayn and I have been talking non stop, We've been texting, Talking on the phone and skype, It's been great but I'm excited to see him again. The break seemed to go by pretty fast before I knew it it was time to go back, I'd packed up my bags and said goodbye to my mum before jumping on a plane and flying back to London. Zayn will be picking me up at the airport and I honestly can't wait to see him again. 

I slowly made my way through the airport after picking up my luggage, I searched through the crowd trying to find Zayn, I quickly pulled my phone from my pocket before turning it on, I was just about to scroll through my contacts before my eyes landed on Zayn, A smile instantly spread across my face as I quickly moved towards him.

"Zayn!" I called out, Zayn looked over to me with a smile, He began making his way towards me with just as much enthusiasm, The second we were infront of eachother my luggage was on the floor and we were in eachothers arms, A sigh of happiness left my lips as I held onto Zayn tightly. "I missed you" I whispered.

"I missed you too" Zayn exclaimed as he placed a gentle kiss on my neck, I smiled before pulling away from him. "You ready?" He asked, I nodded my head, Zayn quickly grabbed my bag from the floor before throwing it over his shoulder, He then placed an arm around my shoulder as we walked out the airport. "How's your mum?" Zayn questioned as we walked down the street. 

"She's good, She can't wait to meet you" I informed him.

"Maybe for the next holiday I can come over to Ireland?" Zayn suggested, I nodded my head. 

"I'd love that" I replied.

"So would I, You can give me the full Irish treatment then" Zayn stated as we stopped infront of his car.

"I'd give you the full Irish treatment anyway" I said, Zayn raised an eyebrow. "Not like that" I exclaimed before gently slapping his arm, Zayn laughed happily. 

"You'll have to buy me a pint of Guinness" Zayn replied.

"You wouldn't like it babe, It's a strong taste" I informed him as I placed my arms around him.

"As long as I'm drinking it with you I don't care" Zayn stated, A blush spread across my checks. 

"I really did miss you" I whispered, Zayn smiled before leaning in and placing a gentle kiss to my lips.

The drive back to school was full of Zayn and I talking about our breaks and sharing small glances, As we drove down the roads Zayn's free hand grazed against my knee, I smiled as I took hold of Zayn's hand while gently rolling our fingers together. The thing with Zayn and I is we don't even need to have a full conversation, We can just cuddle and it never gets boring because were together. Before I knew it we were back at school, Zayn parked the car and grabbed our luggage before walking me to my room, As we were walking we noticed a message on the white board letting everyone know Simon wanted to see all of us in the hall at five. 

"What you think Simon wants?" I asked as I opened the door to mine and Harry's room.

"Probably just to welcome us all back he does it all the time" Zayn informed me before placing my bag down on the bed, I nodded my head before closing the door, I then felt his arms wrap around my waist, A soft chuckle left my lips, I then turned around in Zayn's arms so I was facing him. "Hello" Zayn stated.

"Hello" I whispered, Zayn slowly leaned in and placed a passionate kiss to my lips, A smile spread across my face as our lips moved together, Zayn's thumbs gently grazed my hips as I tried pulling our bodies closer together, I began slowly walking backwards until Zayn and I fell down on the bed, A small chuckle left both our lips as Zayn ran his fingers through my hair, I smiled happily as I closed my eyes, Our lips were then connected together once again, Seconds later the door was opened and Harry's voice sounded in my ears. 

"Guys seriously?!" Harry exclaimed, Zayn and I quickly pulled away before looking in the direction of the door. "Can you guys at least send me a warning text next time" Harry groaned out, Zayn and I laughed before I quickly stood up, I then moved towards Harry and pulled him into a tight hug. 

"You two are so sickly" Liam said as we made our way into the hall, Zayn had his arms wrapped firmly around my waist as we walked towards our seats. 

"Be grateful you didn't walk in on them nearly having sex" Harry commented.

"We wasn't!" I exclaimed, I could feel my face turning bright red. 

"You were on a bed, Ontop of eachother kissing what would you call it Horan?" Harry teased as we sat down, I quickly buried my head in the crook of Zayn's neck, A chuckled left Zayn's lips as his arm was placed around my shoulder. 

"Exactly what you said, We were kissing" Zayn said as his other hand took hold of mine. 

"Young love" Liam teased as Simon walked onto the stage, The hall then went quite. 

"Welcome back everybody, I trust you all had a refreshing break, Had loads of rest and enjoyed your free time, But now your all back I expect just as much dedication as I got last term, Now as most of the old students will know this term is the most important for those of you who truly want a future in the music business, This is the term where scouts and producers come to our showcases to check you all out, Your all extremely talented and that's why your here, Do not let yourselves down, Work hard but stay true to yourselves through your music, And most importantly have fun!" Simon stated, The whole hall erupted in cheers as Simon smiled at us all, I gently squeezed Zayn's hand tightly, He smiled at me before placing a kiss to my forehead.

"I already know what I'm doing for first showcase back" Zayn stated as we walked out the hall.

"Tell me?" I replied, Zayn hesitated for a moment.

"Hm, Nope" He replied with a smirk, I faked a gasp before smiling.

"But I'm your boyfriend" I whispered before wrapping my arms around him, Zayn hesitated once again.

"You still have to wait" Zayn stated before poking his tongue out, I lightly slapped him before smiling, I then placed a gentle kiss to his lips, Simon's words were echoing through my mind but so were some other thoughts, I want to tell Zayn I love him, But I'm afraid it might be to soon for him.