Chapter Six

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Patience pays off. If your patient you'll get what you want, If you give up at the first hurdle that's it you won't get anywhere, You've got to have faith in yourself. I have and my patience had paid off. I kept at Zayn making sure he knew I wasn't going to give up finding out about him, When he figured that out we had our first proper conversation, Sure he called me a stalker but it was still a conversation. I knew I was right, I knew he wasn't the badboy everyone made him out to be, He's actually easy going once you get past the wall he builds up around himself, I smiled as I made my way into class the following day, The first showcase was tonight and I'm excited to see what everyone can do. I finally decided on my song choice it's a song that always raises my spirits even when I'm feeling down, My eyes lit up the second I saw Zayn sitting down, I went and sat beside him.

"Morning" I stated.

"Morning" Zayn replied.

"You ready for the showcase?" I asked, Zayn nodded.

"Yeah. How about you?" He questioned, I nodded my head eagerly.

"Bit nervous but I think that'll pass in time. My mum says the nerves help make the performance amazing,  I bet you don't get nervous since you've already done it, Then again you might I m-"

"You know you talk way to much right?" Zayn cut me off, I chuckled before nodding my head.

"Maybe I'm not used to you replying just yet" I stated, Zayn smirked before shaking his head, He then turned his attention back to the class. The lesson seemed to pass by pretty quickly, Today we were just being given tips on how to control our breathing during the performances, One breath out of place can change the song completely, I suppose you don't really think about how much work and preparation goes into one song until you have to perform it yourself. "You fancy getting some lunch together?" I questioned, Zayn looked at me for a moment with hesitant eyes. 

"Sure, As long as if you interrogate me I get to do the same to you" He replied before picking up his book, I chuckled.

"Deal" 

After we grabbed our food we decided to sit outside. Everybody was staring at us you'd have to be blind not to notice it, Zayn didn't seem to pay much attention to peoples wondering gazes, I couldn't exactly understand why. 

"You know people are staring at you right?" I questioned, Zayn nodded before sitting down just under a tree. "Doesn't it bother you?" I asked.

"No not really. Should it?" Zayn replied.

"It would bother me. Why are they staring at you?" I questioned.

"Because I'm an asshole?" Zayn commented, I shook my head.

"No that's what people are made to think because your popular" I said.

"So your saying you think differently?" Zayn questioned.

"Yeah, I think your misunderstood, You don't seem to bad to me" I replied, Zayn smirked before shaking his head.

"What you singing tonight?" He asked changing to subject.

"Never say never. You?" I replied.

"With you. A Bieber fan then?" He said.

"Yeah and proud of it. You like Chris Brown?" I asked, Zayn nodded.

"Anything with RnB, bit of soul, I love it all really" He informed me.

"Your voice fits the soul sort of sound but I find if a song has meaning to you you can take it to whole other new levels" I said.

"You believe in all that crap?" Zayn questioned, I nodded my head. 

"Yeah. Things that happen to you in this life can bring out emotions inside you that you didn't know exist" I explained.

"You aren't normal you know that right?" Zayn stated.

"Maybe that's why were attracting were total opposites" I replied.

"Who say's were going to attract?" He said.

"Well were on the right track, Besides it's good to meet new people being around the old ones all the time can get pretty dull" I commented, Zayn chuckled.

We talked for ages, I found out that Zayn's originally from Bradford but he travels up to London to attend this school. He used to wanna be a English teacher until he realized his passion for music, The only reason he applied for this school was because he wanted somebody who knew what they were doing to tell him he could sing, Once Zayn lowers his walls he's amazing. 

This school is full of nothing but amazing talent. Everybody here deserves to be here. Ed he's a brilliant song writer, All the songs he performers are his own he doesn't do any covers at all. Harry has a strong husky voice, Liam's voice varies it can go from soft and sweet to bold and big. Louis has a soft gentle voice that can also be rough when he wants it to. As for Zayn he's flawless, It's like he gets lost in the music and nothing else matters, It's beautiful. When it was my turn to sing I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous but the second the music started and the words began leaving my lips I felt at ease. I risked a glance out to the rest of the students and I saw Zayn singing along with a small smile on his face, I smiled to myself, This could be the start of something seriously brilliant.