Chapter Nineteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I owe Niall so much, I really do. He's done so much and he's made me become the person I thought was lost forever. Everyday Niall brings me out more and more, He showers me with constant love. I wanna do something special for him, Something I've never done before, No I don't mean taking him out for dinner, I mean something meaningful, Something we can both remember forever. I thought about writing him a poem, But when I thought no, I want everyone to know how special he is to me, That's when it clicked, The song, The song I created from the lyrics Niall couldn't figure out how to use, I then remembered that I gave the song to Liam the day I told Niall how I felt, I quickly rushed over to Liam's bed before beginning to shake him.

"Liam! Li! Come on Li! Wake up!" I stated as I roughly shook him, A groan left Liam's lips. 

"Zayn it's 10am on a Saturday!" Liam complained. 

"I know but I need your help and advice" I exclaimed.

"Can't it wait until an appropriate time?" Liam asked with a yawn, I shook my head. "Ok what's up?" Liam questioned. 

"I wanna do something special for Niall, Something perfect and thoughtful, At first I thought about writing him a poem, But I want everyone to see how much he means to me, So I was thinking about dedicating a song to him at the showcase, The song I asked you to look over" I explained.

"Well in my eyes the songs amazing and the idea is brilliant Zi" Liam said.

"You think so?" I questioned, Liam smiled.

"You really have fallen for him haven't you?" Liam commented, I bit my lip.

"It's weird, I don't feel scared with him at all, It's like I know he'll never do anything to hurt me" I exclaimed.

"You love him" Liam said, I blushed before nodding my head.

"I think I do yeah" I replied.

"I'm proud of you you know that? You've come so far and you've changed in the best possible way, It's good to see you happy" Liam commented.

"It wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for Niall, So erm do you still have the song?" I asked hopefully, Liam nodded before signaling towards his bag, I quickly went through it before finding the lyrics, I then looked at my watch before throwing on my shoes. "I need to go I'll see you later man, Thanks again"

Ed is hands down one of the most talented blokes I know, He can sing, Write and play, He has this talent of just writing amazing song after amazing song, Honestly I can see them all becoming number one hits one day, He just has a gift that so many people want, No matter what he's writing about the lyrics touch you in ways you can't explain, If I want this song to be perfect and special then I need his help.

"Zayn mate what you doing here?" Ed asked as I walked into the music room, We gave eachother a quick hug before pulling away. 

"I need your help with something" I replied, Ed nodded his head before signaling for me to sit down.

"What with?" He questioned while opening his water bottle.

"I wrote this song a while ago and well I want to sing it at the showcase, But I have no idea if the lyrics are any good and I have no idea what kind of music to do as the backing track" I explained.

"Ok well what's the meaning behind the song?" He questioned.

"It's a song for someone you care about, It's sort of saying to them that there the other half to you and you wouldn't be anything without them" I explained.

"It's for Niall then" Ed commented with a smile, I chuckled before nodding my head. "Can I see the lyrics?" Ed asked, I nodded before pulling the words from my back pocket, I then handed them to him, He began reading over them. "The song is brilliant but I'd like to make a few changes, Maybe add a few more lyrics here and there to build it up. As for the music I'm thinking a slow but gripping sound, Maybe something like duh, da da, duh da duh" Ed explained, I nodded my head in agreement. 

"Mate I trust you, Whatever you think will make this perfect" Ed nodded before standing up and grabbing a few instruments, He then examined the lyrics before pulling out a pen. 

"Well I like what you've done here, But that line could be alot more gripping if you added a little more, So maybe you could do, I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go, So put your hand on the glass, I'll be trying to pull you through, You just gotta be strong, Then from there you can jump straight into the chorus, At the end of the chorus you could put, You were right here all along, Because that small line would mean so much to Niall himself" Ed explained, I nodded my head.

"Sounds brilliant, I just want this song to speak the words I want to say you know?" I questioned, Ed nodded his head.

"Then we better make sure it's perfect"

"Where have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in days" Niall stated as we laid out ontop of his bed later that day.

"I know, I'm sorry Ni, I've been planing my piece for the showcase" I said.

"What do you have planned so far?" Niall asked as he cuddled closer to me.

"You'll have to wait and see" I stated, Niall huffed before laughing. "It'll be worth the wait trust me" I stated, Niall nodded his head.

"Liam thinks Louis and Harry are doing something together" Niall informed me.

"Really? That should be interesting" I commented.

"Hmm" Niall replied.

"They can't top our duet it was the best, Even if I was a prat after" I joked, Niall laughed happily.

"So what are you doing for th-"

"Wait and see like everybody else" I stated, Niall groaned before playfully hitting my chest.

"You should tell me before anyone else I am your boyfriend" Niall teased, I laughed before kissing his forehead as he laid his head back down,

"Sorry baby, You have to wait like everyone else" I stated before placing a kiss to his forehead, This showcase couldn't come around fast enough.