Chapter Fifteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn is in bold and Niall is in italics and the song used is Hot Chelle ft Demi Lovato-Why Don't You Love Me.

Niall's Pov:

Fear does many things to a person, It can make you stronger, But it can also change everything, Make you fear even the smallest things, Sadly for Zayn that's exactly what happened. He had his heart broken by a ignorant pig, He then became afraid to love, Until now, Zayn's finally learning that you can't let fear take over your life, Although he's still afraid he's fighting back and I'm so proud of it. When Zayn came to me and admitted how he felt I could feel my heart sore, All Zayn needs is for someone to love him and show him you can experience love without being hurt at the end of it, And I'm going to be the person to prove that to him. 

"So you and Zayn" Harry commented as we walked to breakfast that morning.

"What about us?" I asked with a small smile.

"What's going on with you two?" Harry questioned.

"Well were together, But were taking things slowly, We don't want to rush into anything" I replied as we walked into the lunchall.

"Well I'm happy for you mate" Harry said as we grabbed some breakfast, I quickly spotted Zayn at one of the tables near by, A smile spread across my face as I walked up to him.

"Good morning" I stated before sitting my tray down, The second I sat down on the seat Zayn linked our fingers together.

"Morning" He whispered while smiling lovingly at me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked after taking a sip of orange juice.

"Really good, Can I walk you to class?" Zayn questioned, I checked my watch only to find out Harry and I were running late this morning, We had thirty minutes to get to class and it was at least a fifteen minute walk, I nodded my head before taking a few bites of my food, I then stood up, We both waved goodbye to the boys before leaving the table, As we walked out Zayn placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side, I smiled before continuing to walk.

"Liam's been asking non stop questions ever since I told him were together" Zayn said as we walked into class.

"Harry's been the same, But he's really happy for us" I replied before taking a seat.

"It's nice knowing we have all this support, And I was thinking maybe tonight we could get together and write? I wrote a verse but I have no ideas on how to do the rest, I thought we could string something together" Zayn suggested as the teacher walked into the room.

"Sounds brilliant, After class we can work on it in the guitar room?" I said, Zayn smiled before taking hold of my hand.

"Niall can you please tell me what this music note is please" Our teacher miss Ross stated.

"It's a treble cleff, It's at the beginning of every piece of music that's played with an instrument, Like the guitar for example" I said.

"Good, Now tell me the reason why people who play instruments have to get the cords correct while playing?" She questioned.

"So the artist can know exactly when to jump into the song, Without the music they can't count the beats inside there heads and if the wrong music is played or something slips up it could affect the whole performance, The artist has to listen to the music around them and let it fill there entire body, You have to become one with the music" Zayn explained, The teacher smiled before nodding her head, He's so passionate about this, It's one of the reasons that I love him.