Chapter Seven

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

If you think about it things can change pretty quickly. One second things can be awkward, Then horrible, Then they can be normal, It's crazy but it happens. I don't really think anyone can process that Zayn and I have a growing friendship I'm even shocked about it. After everything I heard I didn't think it would be so easy, I knew it was possible but not easy. The fact is nobody is made of solid stone, Sometimes all you need is that one person to break down your wall or even make a small crack in it, That's what I've done with Zayn. I haven't fully broken down the walls he's built up, But I have made a few cracks and I know I can make plenty more. I lightly hummed to myself as Harry and I walked to class the following morning. Everyone was staring at me and I knew why, Because of Zayn, I Ignored the stares as I walked along.

"Looks like your getting some unwanted attention" Harry commented, I chuckled before nodding my head.

"Yeah looks like it" I replied.

"So are you and Zayn like friends now or what?" Harry asked.

"Were getting there slowly, Zayn's a tough shell so many people have opinions on him and he lets that affect him like most of us do" I stated, Harry nodded before turning his attention in the opposite direction.

"Looks like people have the right to judge Zayn without getting to know him" He said, I gave Harry a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Look" Harry replied, I looked in the direction Harry was looking to find Zayn and a few of his friends surrounding a boy, They were pushing at him and shoving him, Laughs were leaving there lips, I shook my head.

"Maybe he's just doing it for the benefit of his friends?" I said, Harry rolled his eyes.

"Niall you may want to see the good in everybody but some people don't have any. Zayn's judged because he gives people a reason to judge him, He doesn't talk to anybody, He doesn't even try being nice. Just be careful mate" Harry exclaimed, I nodded my head before following Harry to class. 

I kept Harry's words in my mind all afternoon. The only conclusion I could come to was well nothing. Everyone is so scared of Zayn, They think they know him but how are you supposed to know a person when you've never spoken to them before? You can deny it all you like but people judge you from what they see that's it, I shook my head before making my way to the music room. I had a rough idea Zayn would be in there and even if he wasn't I could wait around, However I was in luck Zayn was in there. 

"Hi" I stated as I walked into the room, Zayn looked up and nodded at me before continuing to write in his notepad. "So I saw you earlier pushing some kid around" I said.

"It was a joke" Zayn mumbled clearly trying to concentrate on his work. 

"I don't think the kid would take it as a joke" I replied, Zayn sighed.

"Well it's not really anything to do with you is it?" Zayn stated.

"I never said it was, I just said what it looked like to me, It didn't look like much of a joke, I don't understand how you can be so laid back about everything, About people judging you when they don't even know you, Everyone has an opinion on you but you don't even try to prove them wrong" I said.

"Why do you care? I don't need people knowing me. The people I have around me are the people I trust and the people I want around me, I don't care what other people think" Zayn replied.

"You can't always stick to the same friends, I want us to be friends. It's not a big deal making new friends doesn't mean you replace the old ones it just means your letting someone new in is that so bad?" I stated, Zayn mumbled something that I didn't quite catch. "What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just think you've been watching to many films where the worlds perfect. The worlds far from perfect it's full of pain and hurt nothing goes your way, The day you figure that out is the day you stop living in a bubble" Zayn stated, I shook my head.

"Have you ever heard the saying opposites attract? Your moany I'm nice, Your rude, I'm sarcastic, You see nothing but dullness, I see the bright light in everything, we compliment eachother" I said, Zayn chuckled.

"You are never gonna leave me alone are you?" Zayn questioned, I hesitated for a moment pretending to think before shaking my head.

"Nope. So how about we try being really good friends?" I suggested, Zayn hesitated before slowly nodding his head.

"Ok" He replied, I smiled before quickly grabbing his notepad.

"Songs? I didn't know you could write" I exclaimed.

"I can't. There just plans. Me and Liam write sometime, He helps me and I help him" Zayn revealed, I then smirked.

"Well how about you and me help eachother?" I suggested.

"Sounds promising" Zayn whispered.

"It is" I replied with a small smirk, Zayn scoffed before holding his hand out, I handed him back the book before sitting beside him.

This whole friend thing might just work out.