CHAPTER 1

It was 7:15 in the morning.A girl is sleeping peacefully in her room but suddenly her precious sleep got disturbed when someone entered her room,took steps towards her bed and shook her.

Naira baby wake up.See it's already so late.You also have to get ready for school.Come on wake up,the person said.

Bhaiya please let me sleep for some more time after that I will get up,Naira while covering her face with blanket.

But Veer pulled the blanket from her.

Bhaiyaaa,Naira whined.

No Naira you have already slept enough now get up and get ready for school.I want to you  downstairs in 20 minutes,Veer said sternly.He kept the blanket on the side of the bed and went out of the room.

Hmmpp...Bhaiya is so bad but it's ok let me get ready fast or else I will be in trouble,Naira said to herself.She then got up went to the washroom.

After sometime she was done with her morning routine.She has also worn her school uniform now she was combing her hairs in a ponytail.

And done...Yes.Ok I am ready now let's go downstairs,Naira said to herself.

Meanwhile in the dining room Veer was talking with someone on the phone.

Yeah I know...Okay I will send the reports...hmmm...okay,Veer said while talking on the phone.

And here Naira came to the dining room.Veer looked at her and pointed at the breakfast in front signalling her to eat.Naira sat on the chair and her eyes shined when she saw pancakes.
She happily started eating her breakfast and here Veer was also done with the phone call and he looked at Naira and chuckled softly.He also started eating his breakfast.

Naira was almost finished with the breakfast.She took the last bite but her smile soon faded when she saw the glass of milk.She saw that Veer was still having his breakfast so she slowly tried to escape.

Don't even think about it Naira.I know you very well.Quickly finish your milk,Veer said while looking straight into her eyes.

Naira gulped hard.She couldn't understand how her brother understands everything.

But Bhaiya I don't want to ruin my taste with this yucky milk and I promise to drink milk tomorrow but not today please,Naira said while showing her puppy eyes to her bhaiya.

But Veer was not going to melt.He knew that Naira's health was not in a good condition.She is very weak and milk is very important her health.

No Naira drink your milk.I don't want to listen anymore tantrums from you,Veer said.

But Naira was also stubborn.Bhaiya I promise to drink it tomorrow.Just leave me for today na,Naira said.

Naira what did I just told you.Drink it,Veer said.He was slowly loosing his patience.

Please bhaiya,Naira said while whining.

NAIRA ENOUGH OF YOUR TANTRUMS!!!YOU ARE BECOMING A BRAT DAY BY DAY.FINISH THAT GLASS OF MILK RIGHT NOW!Veer shouted.

Naira flinched.She didn't liked her brother's shoutings.So she quickly took the glass of milk and finished it in one go.

Sorry bhaiya,Naira said while looking down.

Hmmm now go,take your bag and wait in the car.I am coming,Veer said without looking at her.

Naira understood that her bhaiya is angry with her now so she went after telling sorry once again.

After she left Veer sighed deeply.He knew that he shouldn't have shouted at her but she was becoming stubborn day by day.After finishing his coffee Veer also went.

Meanwhile here in the car Naira was sitting quietly in the car with her bag in her lap and she has already put on her seat belt.She was waiting for her bhaiya when Veer came wearing his white coat and his medic bag in his hand.He kept his bag in the backseat and sat on the front seat.He put on his seat belt and without saying anything started driving.Naira was feeling sad thinking he was still upset and tried to talk to him.

Bhaiya...,Naira said while looking at Veer.

But Veer did not gave her any answer and focused on driving.

Bhaiyaaa...,Naira again said but unfortunately Veer again ignored her.

Bhaiya I am sorry I will be a good girl please don't ignore me,Naira said while looking at her brother with teary eyes.

Veer sighed,he parked the car at one
side and stopped the engine.

Baby I am not angry.I am just a little upset because I worry a lot for your health bun.That is why I shouted.I am sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you,Veer said while looking at her.

No Bhaiya I am sorry I should have listened to you,Naira said while looking down.

Veer smiled at her because he knew that Naira realised her mistake.

It's okay Naira.I forgave you.Now don't be sad,Veer said while he leaned down and kissed her forehead softly.

Naira also closed her eyes when her brother kissed her on the forehead.She always likes it so much.
She giggles softly, Thank you bhaiya.

Veer chuckled and started driving again.

Time skips

Naira is now in her school.She is talking with her friends.

And we will have so much fun, Pallavi said.

Yeah Naira just ask your brother once,Ashvi said.

But Ashvi I don't think my bhaiya will allow me,Naira said.

Naira we will just go to the nearby mall.We will come back early,Roshni said.

Yeah we will just have fun for some time and then we can return to our houses,Ashvi said

Okay I will try to convince my brother,Naira said hesistently.

All three of them nodded.After that their teacher came in class and they say in their respective places.

Time skips

Naira's school is over now and now she in the car driving back to home.
Soon the car stoped and when Naira looked outside her eyes widened.It was the hospital.

Driver bhaiya why are we here?You should take me to home why did we come here.I think by mistake you have come here.Lets go back fast,Naira said.She was scared.

No Ma'am Sir has told me to take  you to the hospital after school.That's why we came here,the driver said.

What Bhaiya has told you to take me here,Naira said confused.The driver nodded his head.

Just then the driver's phone rang.

Yes sir...Yes we have reached...hmm she is here,the driver said while talking in the phone.

Sir wants to talk to you,the driver said while giving his phone to Naira.

Naira took the phone.

Yes bhaiya.Why you told driver uncle to take me here?

Naira go inside the hospital and come to my cabin.I have some work with you.

But bhaiya-

Naira listen to me and come to my cabin.

Then the call was cut.

Naira frowned but gave the phone to her driver.Then she got out of the car and went inside the hospital.

Hey guys so this the first part!!!
I hope you guys will like this story
And what do you think why did Veer called Naira in his cabin?
Please tell me in the comments
I will be waiting for your comments
And if you liked this chapter then please vote