CHAPTER 5

Pallavi,Roshni and Ashvi quietly entered the room.They saw that Naira was sleeping peacefully in the bed.They went near and saw that she was having an iv in her hand.

When will she wake up?Roshni asked to no one specially.

Don't know.Don't you think it is our fault?Ashvi said.

Huh?What do you mean?Pallavi asked confused.

I mean it was us who forced Naira to go to the mall with us and especially me who told her to not to tell her brother anything,Ashvi said and looked down feeling sad that because of her Naira is in this condition now.

All of them didn't said anything knowing that what Ashvi said was right.

I think we should apologise to Naira's bhaiya and tell him that it is our fault and Naira has nothing to do with it because we forced her,Pallavi said.

Yes I think Pallavi is right,Ashvi said and Roshni also nodded.

Just then Roshni saw Naira was moving her fingers.

Guys look Naira moved her fingers,Roshni said.

Naira was slowly gaining her consciousness.Slowly she tried to open her open her eyes but the bright light made eyes shut again.She tried again and when she was able to open her eyes properly she said weakly.

Where am I?Naira asked in a very low voice.

Naira you are in the hospital,Pallavi said softly and rubbed her hand.

What?!Naira said.As soon as she heard the word HOSPITAL she sat up suddenly with a jerk.

Hey hey slow down,Roshni said.

Naira slowly remembered all the things that happened before she fainted.

Why am I in the hospital?Naira said scaredly.

Naira you fainted and we had to bring you to the hospital,Pallavi said.

But which hospital is this?Naira asked.

Grace Hospital,Ashvi said.

WHAT??!!!Naira shouted.

Naira why are you shouting?Pallavi said.

Because out of all the hospitals in the world you had to bring me to this hospital only?Naira said.

Oh no I have to get out of here,Naira said as she tried to get down from the bed.

Naira wait what are you doing?They all rushed to the other side to stop Naira.

No leave me I have to go from here,Naira said.

Just then Veer,Shalini,Rohan and Karan entered the room.

STOP NAIRA!Veer shouted angrily while coming inside the room.

Naira flinched listening to her bhaiya's voice.She was shocked to see him and was sure that now nobody could save her.

Don't you dare to get down fron that bed otherwise no one will be worse than me.Get on the bed,Veer said with a stern voice.

Bhai...Naira said with a low voice.

QUICKLY!Veer again shouted pointed at the bed.

This time Naira quickly got on the bed.

Bh-hai sor-ry,Naira said while stuttering.She was very scared about what her bhaiya will do now with her.

Oh yes baby you will be sorry,Veer said sarcastically.

But first tell me where did you went?Veer said in a cold voice.

Naira shivered at his tone and tried to answer.

Bha-ai I went to t-the m-mall,Naira said slowly.

Veer was fuming in anger.

Why?Veer again said in his cold voice.

Naira didn't said anything and just looked down.

I said WHY?!!Veer shouted this time seeing Naira all quiet.

Naira flinched hard.

Veer calm down she is very scared,Rohan said and rubbed his back.Veer took a deep breath and again said,okay since you are not going to answer me.Let me continue with your treatment.

Treatment?Naira asked slowly.

Yes Naira treatment and I know you are very confused but you will soon get to know everything,Veer said.

He looked at Naira's friends.You all should go back to your homes, Don't worry Shalini will drop you all okay,Veer said.

Umm Doctor we are saying that it is not Naira's fau-Pallavi got cut off when Veer spoke.

Yes I know that now you will try to convince that it is your fault,this and that but I don't want to hear anything,Veer said with his stern voice.

They didn't dare to say something more.Veer nodded to Shalini.
Then Shalini,Pallavi, Roshni and Ashvi went from there.Veer looked at Naira and she was sobbing softly while looking down.Veer signalled something to Rohan who nodded his head and also went out of the room.

Did I punish you that you are crying?Veer said sternly.Naira shooked her head as no.
Then why are you crying?Wipe that tears right now!

Naira quickly wiped her tears.

Just then Rohan entered the room with a nurse who was a holding a metal tray.Veer told the nurse to keep the tray on the table.

Then he looked at Naira.So miss Naira can you please tell me that why did you skip your medicines?

Naira was shocked after hearing that.She didn't know that her bhaiya found out she used to skip her medicines.

Yes tell me please,Veer again sarcastically.

Bhai actually I-i did-dn't like-ed to eat-t the-m and I wa-as tired o-ff eating t-them ever-ryday so I thought th-hat I c-can sk-kip the-em fo-or a whi-ile.Sorry bhaiya,Naira said while stuttering badly.

Didn't I told you to never skip your medicines?Naira nodded her head.Then why did you skip them?
Naira didn't said anything and kept quiet.Veer sighed deeply and looked at his friends and they nodded at him.

So as you did a huge mistake you should be punished right?Veer said in his cold voice.Naira gupled hard and looked at her Bhaiya.

Hey guys so that's it for today!!!
I hope you guys liked it
Can you all guess that what punishment will Veer give to Naira?
I will be waiting for your comments
And yeah if you liked this chapter then please don't forget to vote
So BYEEEE