CHAPTER 7

Veer came out of the room and was going to his cabin when Rohan and Karan also came out of the room and held him.

Rohan what are you doing?Leave me I have to go to my cabin,Veer said while avoiding looking at them.

Okay you will go but first look at us,Karan said.

What do you mean?Veer said still trying to avoid looking at them.

Rohan forcefully made Veer to look at them and they saw there were slight tears in Veer's eyes.Rohan sighed and hugged Veer tightly.Veer didn't pushed him and also hugged him back.They stood like that for sometime time while Karan was rubbing Veer's back.They both that how much Veer loves Naira and seeing her in so much pain must be very hard for him so they didn't said anything to him more and just gave him some comfort.

Veer slowly pulled out of the hug.Thanks Rohan I really needed that hug.

Karan just punch him once.I don't know when he will understand that he should not thank us,Rohan said.

Veer chuckled,ok I shouldn't have said that but still I don't know what I would have done with you guys.

They both smiled.

Just know that you have done nothing wrong.Those injections were really important for Naira,Karan said.

Veer just sighed and nodded his head.
Just then a nurse came to them and said there was an emergency so after checking Naira one more time they all left to do their duty.

Time skips:

Shalini' cabin

Shalini has returned after dropping Naira's friends to their homes.Right now she is checking some patient's files when someone knocked on the door of her cabin.She said yes and then a nurse came inside.The nurse informed her that Naira has woken up.

She is crying and was asking for Dr.Veer but I told her that he in an important surgery so she said to me to call you so can you please come,the nurse told her.

Yeah sure,Shalini quickly nodded her head and they headed towards the other room where Naira was present.

In the room where Naira is admitted

Shalini entered the room and saw that Naira was crying and another nurse was there trying to calm her down but she was not listening to her at all.

Shalini went towards her and called her name softly,Naira.

Naira looked up and as soon as she saw Shalini she forwarded her hands towards her.Shalini smiled softly and
hugged her.She rubbed Naira's back and kissed her forehead to calm her.Soon Naira calmed down.Naira looked up at Shalini and asked,Di where is bhaiya?

Shalini smiled and wiped the tears away from her eyes and said,Baby he is in a surgery but he will come soon okay?.So calm down hmm.

Naira nodded her head and Shalini signalled one of the nurse to give her a glass of water.The nurse gave her and she made Naira to drink some of the water and gave the glass back to the nurse.

Naira will you listen to me,Shalini said.

Naira nodded her head.

Will you play in my phone for sometime I have only a few patients to see and after that I will come back to you,okay?Shalini said.

Naira thought for a moment and then nodded her head.Shalini smiled at her and gave Naira her phone then she one of the nurse to stay in the room with her.She went out of the room with the other nurse and went back to her cabin.

Time skips:

Yes and come again after three weeks,Shalini said to the patient who nodded his head and went out of her cabin.

Shalini sighed heavily and checked her phone it is almost 8:30.She thought to go and check Naira when the door opened suddenly and Veer along Karan and Rohan came in the room.

Hey guys so how was the surgery?Shalini said to them.

Yeah it was good.It was very difficult we almost had lost hope but our great Dr Veer saved the patient at the last,Rohan said and Veer chuckled.

Shalini how is Naira?I didn't get to check her.Did you went and checked her?Veer said worriedly.

Yeah don't worry I went to see her.She was crying so a nurse came and called me.I went there and calmed her.She was asking for you but I told her that you are busy and I had a few appointments left so I have her my phone and now I was going to check on her again when you guys came,Shalini said.

Veer nodded and without much delay they all went to check Naira.

They entered the room and saw that Naira was talking with the nurse.

And you know he loves me so much,Naira said.

Oh really?the nurse smiled at her.She was sitting in a stool beside her.

Naira was so in her talks that she didn't notice the presence of them.

Naira,Veer called her softly.

Naira immediately turned her back and smile widely seeing her bhaiya,Bhaiya.

Veer towards her and hugged her.Naira also hugged him tightly.

Thank you Mira for taking care of her,Veer said.

No no sir it's okay why are you thanking me.Naira is a very sweet girl and I also had fun listening to her.Now I shall go.Bye Naira,the nurse said and waved her hand towards Naira.

Bye didi,Naira also said and then the nurse went out.

Bhaiya I missed you so much,Naira said and again hugged Veer.

Veer chuckled.Rohan went towards her and softly patted her head.

Sorry baby I couldn't come because I had an important surgery,Veer said.

It's okay Bhai.Did the surgery go well?Naira asked.

Veer nodded his head.

Hey guys so thats it for today!!!
And I am really really very sorry for not updating for so many days.
My finals are coming up and I am studying hard so couldn't get much time to write.I am really sorry.
And I want to let you all know that my finals are starting from the mid of this month so I won't be able to updat but if I get time then I will give updates in between but I am not sure.
I promise you all that in March I will be fully free and I give regular updates.
I know that this is also a short update.Please don't be angry on me.
Bye guys