CHAPTER 3

Naira saw the call Id and it was her friend Pallavi.She picked up the call.

Hello Pallavi...no I have not talked with bhaiya....yeah....okay...yeah hope he agrees...okay I will let you guys know tomorrow...hmm...bye,Naira said as she hanged up.

Just as she kept the mobile and took the pen Veer entered in her room with a plate in his hand.He sat on the bed with the plate.

And Naira saw that in the plate there was her favourite pasta.Her eyes shined.

Woww bhaiya pasta!!!Naira exclaimed with happiness.

Yes,It has been a long time since I made pasta for you and I have noticed that from many you have been studying hard for your exams so I thought to give you a little surprise today,Veer said.

Thank you Bhai,said Naira.

Come on now open your mouth.I will feed you today,Veer said as he took a spoon full of pasta towards her mouth.

Naira happily opened her mouth and ate.
Like this she completed the food.
Veer put the plate on the bed side table and again sat on the bed.

Thank you bhaiya,Naira said as he jumped on Veer's lap and hugged him tightly.Veer smiled softly and gentle kissed her hairs.

Naira got out of the hug and sat on the bed.She thought to ask him now.

Bhaiya can I ask you something,Naira said.

Yes bun..tell,Veer said.

Bhai...um my friends and I  decided to go to the mall yesterday after school.Can I go please,Naira said.

What?!No Naira you can't go alone,Veer said as shocked.

But Bhai please na.I promise I will be back soon and I will take care of myself,Naira said as she started to pleading.

Naira no you can't go,Veer sternly said.

Bhaiya pleaseee,Naira was also stubborn so she didn't gave up.

Naira I am telling right.You will not go then why are you arguing.You will not go and that.is.my.final. decision,Veer said while pressing each of his words.He glared at Naira.
Understood?

Naira just nodded her head looking down.

Veer then took the plate and left the room.Naira had slight tears in her eyes.She just wiped her tears harshly and continued studying.

Time skips to night

Naira and Veer were doing their dinner.Naira was eating silently and was not saying anything.Veer noticed it but decided not to say anything.Soon Naira completed her dinner and was about to go to her room when suddenly Veer stopped her.

Naira wait,Veer said.

Yes Bhai,Naira said as she again sat on the chair.

I have not asked you this from few days but I hope you are taking your medicines before going to bed just like I had told you,Veer said.

Naira gulped hard listening to his words because she has not been taking her medicines infact she didn't took her medicines for the whole week.Sometimes she forgets and sometimes she doesn't want to so she used to skip her medicines because Veer has told her to take her medicines by herself and she thought that if she doesn't take it then her bhaiya will not know but now as Veer asked her.She doesn't know what to do.

Naira what are you thinking?Have you been taking your medicines?Veer said.

Bhai umm wo I...umm...Yeah...I to-ok m-my me-edicines,Naira said while stuttering.

Are you sure?Veer said while raising his one eyebrow.

Yes Bhai,Naira said.

Hmm ok then you can go to your room,Veer said.

Naira sighed in relief and without wasting any more time she quickly went to her room.

As soon as she reached her room she shut the door and went towards the drawer and opened a box where all her medicines are kept.

Naira has deficiency of calcium and iron so she has to take medicines.For the first few weeks Veer used to feed her medicines but then Naira convinced Veer that she can take her medicines by her own.Veer also agreed.At first Naira used to take her medicines regularly but recently for a few days she has not been taking her medicines.

Naira quickly took her medicines with the help of water.She thought that from now on she will never skip her medicines but she didn't knew that the she was in deep trouble now and nothing can be done....

Time skips to the next day

In the morning

Right now Veer and Naira were doing their breakfast when suddenly Veer's phone rang.He picked up the call.

Yes Rohan...What!?Wait I am coming....Yes You prepare the OT I will be there in a few minutes...Hmmm yeah...ok bye,Veer hanged up the call.

What happened Bhai?Naira said as she frowned.

Naira there is an emergency in the hospital.So I have to go.Today driver uncle will drop you to school okay,Veer said as he hurriedly took his bag and kissed Naira forehead.

Okay bhaiya bye,Naira said as she waved her hand at him.

Bye,Veer said and rushed out of the house.

Meanwhile Naira continued eating her breakfast and after that she also went to school.

In School

What can I do Roshni?I tried to convince him many times but he didn't agreed,Naira said.

Don't blame her Roshni.It is not her fault,Pallavi said.

You are right I am sorry Naira,Roshni said as she sighed and looked down.

Hey it's okay Roshni.I didn't feel bad,Naira said and side hugged Roshni.Roshni smiled a little.

So what do we do now?Pallavi said as she looked at her friends.

I have an idea,Ashvi said.Everyone looked at her.

Umm Naira your brother comes home in the evening right?Ashvi asked Naira.

Yeah why?Naira asked confused.

I guess you can just come with us to the mall and you can go home before your brother comes back.In that way your brother wouldn't even get to know that you weren't there,Ashvi said.
Everybody was shocked hearing Ashvi's plan.

But what if her brother finds out?Pallavi said.

He will not if Naira comes back early before he comes,Ashvi.

I think we can do what Ashvi said.If I come home before Bhaiya comes back from hospital then he will never get to know that I went out,Naira said.

But Naira who will drop us to the mall,Roshni said.

I can ask my driver bhaiya to drop us.You guys can come to my house and after that we can go together,Naira said.

Are you sure it will be fine?Pallavi asked.

Yeah Pallavi it will be fine,Naira said.

Okay so it's decided then we will go to Naira's house and from there we can go to the mall,Ashvi said.

They all agreed.

Okay guys so that's it for today!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed it
What do you think will happen next??
And please comment
I will be waiting for your comments and if you liked the chapter then please vote
Byeee