CHAPTER 6

Bhaiya sorry.Please don't punish me.I promise that I never do this again,Naira said while looking at her bhaiya with pleading eyes.

No Naira when I tell you to listen to me you never do and every time I just leave you thinking that you will not do it in the next time but I was wrong you do it every.single.time and now I am not going to listen to any of your pleading get that in your head, understand?Veer said in his scary deep voice.

Naira just nodded her head slightly.She was very afraid seeing her bhaiya so much angry.

I said UNDERSTOOD?Veer again repeated his question but this time in a loud voice.

Ye-es bhaiya under-rstood,Naira spoke while stuttering.

Veer just hummed.Okay so Naira tell me your mistakes one by one.

Huh?Naira asked confused.

I asked something right?Tell me and don't you dare to skip any,Veer said in his stern voice.

Naira decided not to question her bhaiya more as it can make him more angry and she is already in enough trouble so without any delay she started to tell her mistakes.

Bhaiya I s-skipp-ed my me-edicines,Naira told her first mistake.

Hmm,Veer said.

Bhaiya I-I li-ed to you,Naira said.

Hmm, Veer again just hummed.

Bhai I went ou-ut with-hout info-orming you,Naira said and stopped.

Veer waited for her to say more but when she didn't he asked,okay and?

Bhaiya I didn't did anything else,Naira said scaredly.

Oh really?Veer asked sarcastically.

Yes Bhai,Naira said in a low voice.

Okay then what about eating junk food?Veer asked in his strict voice.

Naira looked at his bhai shocked that how he came to know about all that.

Don't look at me like that.You can't hide anything from me.Why did you lie to me when I told you not to?Veer asked in his deep voice.

Naira just looked down not knowing what to do.

TELL ME!Veer shouted.

Naira flinched hard.Sor-rry,Naira said in fear.

Veer just sighed.Veer I think we should not wait anymore and give her the injections now,Karan whispered to Veer and Rohan in a low voice so that Naira can't hear them.

Veer looked at Naira and then nodded at them.Karan then went to the other side and stood beside Naira.Naira looked at him but decided that it would be better for her if she doesnt say anything so she just kept quiet.

Veer then again went close to her.
So Naira you made total four mistakes,right?

Yes bha-ai,Naira said while looking down.

Okay so for your punishment you will get four injections but since you decided to hide the fourth one from one so I am going to add one more so in total you are going to get five injections for your punishment ,Veer said.

Naira shot her head up and looked at her bhaiya in shock.Bhai please no no I promise I would never do them again please no I don't want injections please bhai,Naira said while crying.

Shut up I am not going to hear anymore tantrums from you.You should have thought about this when you went out without my permission.Just keep quiet or else no one will be worse than me,Veer said sternly.

Naira decided not to say anything but she was scared as hell.She kept crying while Veer ordered the nurse to bring the metal tray where the injections were kept.The nurse obeyed him and brought the metal tray.Veer took the first injection.So now you are going to get three and then again two in the night.

But Naira backed up and started moving away from Veer however Karan knew that she would try to escape so he held her from behind.Naira tried to get away from his tight grip but of course Karan was way more stronger than Naira.He held her waist more tightly.

Bhai no please leave me,Naira was crying and was still trying to convince her bhaiya.

Veer didn't said anything and just sat on the bed beside her and took her hand in his.Naira tried to take her hand away from him but Karan held it more tightly.Veer pulled up her sleeves and wiped her hand with alcohol pad.Naira flinched slightly at that.Veer then uncapped the needle and when Naira saw it she started to freak out more.

No no no bhai no please that needle is so big please please leave me bhai,Naira started to cry more and she started to throw her legs to get away but Rohan held her legs tightly.
Veer didn't waste anymore time and slowly injected her.Naira flinched and when Veer pushed the plunger she shouted.

AHHH bhai hu-urts bhai Ahhh no no,Naira started to cry hard.

Veer didn't listened to her and continued to push the medicine when it was done he pulled out the needle and immediately inserted the next one.Naira flinched hard.Then Veer slowly started to push the plunger.

AHHHHH Bhaiyaaa please it's hurting so much,Naira shouted again.She was crying very hard.

Naira shh relax baby it's done, don't cry shhhh,Karan tried to make her stop crying but it made no difference Naira kept crying like that.

Ahh bhaiya pain....stop please I will not do it again please,Naira tried to tell Veer but Veer didn't said anything.

After Veer pushed the whole medicine he pulled the needle out.Then he stood up and took Naira in his hold.Naira was shocked for a while but then she hugged him back and started crying again while murmuring sorry.

Shh baby shhh Bhaiya is not angry with you shh,Veer said while trying to calm her.He was rocking her slightly while rubbing her back.Shh calm down okay shhhh bhaiya is not angry calm down shh.

When Naira calmed down a little Veer sat on the bed with Naira in her lap.Rohan bought a glass of water and then they slowly fed her the water to calm her.

Bhaiya Naira is sorry...Naira promises that she will never do it again please don't give me more injections.They hurt so much.I am not lying please bhaiya,Naira again started to cry a little.

No no don't cry more okay shhh calm down first,Veer said while he rubbed her back.Baby this is last one right after that no more.These are very important for you.I promise that Rohan bhai will do it very gently.Just last one.Take this .You are a good girl right?

Naira nodded her head and put her head on his shoulder tired and exhausted from all the pain and crying.

Veer signalled to Rohan who nodded and gently took Naira's other hand where Veer had not injected and gently rubbed the alcohol pad.Meanwhile Veer continued to rub her back and with the other hand he was patting her head softly.

Rohan very slowly injected and started to push the medicine.Naira again started to cry but Veer handled her.After all the medicine was given Rohan pulled out the needle.

Tired from all the crying and also because of the pain Naira slept quickly in her Bhaiya's warm embrace.

Veer softly put her on the bed and covered her with the blanket.He kissed her forehead and also the injected sites.He mumbled a small sorry to her and after instructing the nurse about Naira he went out of the room.

Hey guys so that's it for today!!!
I hope you guys liked this part
Please comment more
I like to read your comments
And I hope you are liking my story
Comment down what do you think will happen next
Byeeeee