CHAPTER 4

Time skips after school

After school Naira went to her home.She ate her lunch,got ready,called her friends and right now she is waiting for them to come.She is sitting on the couch while scrolling through her phone when suddenly the door bell rang.She went and opened the door and as she expected it was her friends.

Heyyy,Naira said and hugged all of them and then they came inside.

Why did you come so late?You know I was waiting for so long,Naira said with an angry pout.

All her friends chuckled at her.

Sorry Naira.Actually we were getting ready so it took time,Pallavi said as she side hugged her.

Naira nodded her head and said,Okay.

So shall we go now?Roshni said.

Yeah let's go.I have already told driver uncle.He must be waiting outside,Naira said.

They all went outside and sat on the car.Soon the driver started the car.
Naira was sitting on the front seat and Pallavi,Ashvi and Roshni were sitting in the backseat.

So what are you all going to buy?Naira asked as she turned her face to look at them.

Ummm I am not sure.Maybe a dress or something,Roshni said.

Yeah me too I also wanted to buy a dress and some new shoes,Ashvi said.

And what about you Pallavi?Naira asked.

I have not decided yet,Pallavi said.

Don't worry Pallavi I will help you to decide what to buy,Ashvi said.

Pallavi chuckled.They continued talking and soon they reached the mall.They came outside the car.Naira told her driver uncle that she will call him when they are done and he nodded.

Together they went inside the mall.

So what should we do first?Pallavi asked.

I think we can go to the shoes shop first maybe?Naira asked while looking at her friends.

Okay then let's go what are we waiting for?Ashvi said.They all went to the second floor through the elevator and went to the shop.

They enjoyed very much.They went from shop to shop trying out different things and having a lot of fun with their friends.They also bought a few things and clicked many photos with each other.Also,they ate many fast food like ice cream,burger,french fries and sandwich.Naira knew that her brother will scold her if he got to know about any of these things but she just shrugged it off for the moment and planned on enjoying with her friends.

Time skips after two hrs

Right now they are all sitting in the food court.

I think we should go home now.We have enjoyed enough,Pallavi said.

Yeah you are right let's go,Ashvi said.All her friends nodded and they went out of the food court after paying for their food.

They were out of the mall and were now going back to their car.

Oh yeah let me call driver uncle,Naira said and took out her phone.

Hello...yeah driver uncle...yes...oh okay...thank you,Naira said and hanged up her phone.

He said he is coming in a moment,Naira said.Her friends nodded.

Suddenly Naira felt dizzy.She clutched her head with her hands.She felt a throbbing pain in her head.

Ahh..Naira said in pain.

Pallavi held her from behind,Naira are you okay?What happened?She asked worriedly.

I don't know my head...my head is paini-Ahh,Naira again shouted.

Oh no Naira.Don't worry the car will be here soon,Roshni said and rubbed her back and just as she said the car soon arrived.Naira with the help of her friends sat on the car slowly.

However in the way she fainted which scared her friends extremely.The driver said that they should take her to the hospital and they also agreed.The driver took them to the hospital where Veer worked as a doctor.

Soon they arrived in the hospital and with the help of the driver her friends were able to take Naira to the emergency room.Soon the doctors arrived and it was none other than Veer, Rohan,Karan and Shalini.They all went inside the emergency room.

I am sorry but you can't go inside.The doctors are here and I request you to stand outside,one of the nurse said and she also went inside the room.

Meanwhile her friends sat on the nearby chair.

What are we going to do now?Ashvi said while nervously looking at her friends.

I don't know...maybe we should call her brother,Roshni said.

Yeah right as if we have his phone number.Let's just wait and after sometime when Naira will be fine we can call him,Pallavi said.

The others agreed.Actually they have never seen Veer that's why they didn't knew that her brother was only treating her.They didn't met Veer before so they didn't recognise him when he went to the emergency room.

After sometime Veer and the others came out of the room and as soon they saw the doctors coming out they all quickly went to them.

I can't believe she would do something like that,Veer said while fuming in angry.He was very angry and worried when he came to know that the patient was none other than his little sister but he controlled himself and thought to ask her after treating her.

It's okay we can ask her everything when she will wake up,Rohan said.

Yes she will,she will give the answer of each  and every one of my question,Veer said angrily and went away from there.

Rohan and Karan looked at each other and sighed and they also went away from the room.Pallavi,Roshni and Ashvi were very confused and didn't know what to do.Roshni looked at them.

So you three are her friends huh?Shalini said sternly.

Ye-s doctor.What happened to Naira and why was that doctor behaving like that?Did something happened to Naira?Pallavi said worriedly.

First of all do you all know that who was that doctor who was so angry?Shalini said.

All of them gulped looking at Shalini's stern face and slowly shooked their heads as no.

He was Naira's brother,Dr Veer Sen,Shalini said.

What?!All of them said in unison.They were very shocked.

Yes that's why he was so angry,Shalini said.

Shalini didn't said anything more to them and turned to the nurse who was standing there and instructed her to inform them when Naira wakes up.The nurse nods her head and Shalini also left from there.

All of Naira's friends turned to the nurse and ask if they could meet Naira.

You can but don't disturb her and don't make much noise,Nurse said and went away.

Hey guys this is the chapter!!!!
I hope you liked this part
And please comment how was it
I will love to read your comments
And if you liked this part please vote
Bye guys