Chapter 10

In the evening
In Veer's cabin

Veer was attending a patient when suddenly someone knocked on the door.Veer allowed the person to come in and it was none other than Karan.

Veer signalled Karan to wait for sometime and he agreed.After he was done instructing his patient with all the medicine she left from there.Karan came forward and handed Veer a file.

Veer furrowed his eyebrows and said confusedly,What is this?

Karan: Naira's medical reports

Veer then realised and said worriedly,How are they?

Karan smiled and said,Don't worry they are fine.Naira is all healthy now.

Veer also smiled relieved by the fact that his sister is all fine now.He quickly opened the file and read it.Karan was right, Naira's vitamin and calcium levels were all fine now.Veer closed the file.

He stood up and hugged Karan tightly.Karan was shocked at first but then he smiled and hugged him back.Karan rubbed his back and said,Calm down Veer,Naira is all fine now.

Veer just hummed still hugging him.After sometime he pulled out of the hug and breathed a sigh of relief.

Karan:Well I was thinking that we should discharge then Naira today?

Veer:Hmm you are right.Her reports are fine so I think she can go home now.Okay so I will go and take care of the formalities and then once I am done we can take go home.

Karan:Okay you take care of those things till then let me go and check on Naira.By the way what is she doing now?

Veer:Umm I think she must be sleeping.

Karan:Hmm okay then I will go.

Then they both left from there.Karan went towards the room where Naira was admitted.He opened the door and saw that Naira was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

He went closer to her and saw that Naira was sleeping with a pout in her face.She was looking very adorable.He didn't wanted to wake her up so he just quietly sat beside her and caressed her head softly.He was smiling while looking at her innocent face.He kissed her forehead.

However Naira was not in a deep sleep and when she felt the presence of someone she opened her eyes a little.

Karan:Oh I am sorry.Did I wake you up?

Naira shooked her head a little.She was rubbing her eyes with one of her hands while still pouting.Karan couldn't help but to chuckle at her.Naira showed grabby hands to him indicating him to pick her up.

Karan picked her up carefully.Naira finding comfort in his embrace put her head on his shoulder.She didn't slept or closed her eyes but she wanted to hug someone.Karan roamed around the room with Naira in his arms.

After a few minutes Veer entered in the room with a bag in his hands and saw the sight in front of him.He went closer to them and signalled something to Karan who nodded his head.He then rubbed Naira's back softly and Naira who was back facing him turned her head and saw him.
Veer smiled softly at her.

Veer:How are you feeling now bub?

Naira:I am fine bhaiya

Naira noticed the bag in his hands and asked him out of curiosity,what is in that bag?

Veer:You wanna know?

Naira cutely nodded her head.Its your clothes,Veer said.

My clothes,but why my clothes are there?Naira asked.But then something striked her,Bhaiya does that mean I am going home?

Veer nodded his head.Naira screamed,YEAHHH!!!!

Veer closed his ears with his both hands and said,yaah stop shouting!

Naira smiled sheepishly and mumbled a small sorry.Veer then took Naira in his arms and placed her on the bed.With the help of her brother Naira soon wore her normal clothes back.

Naira:So can we go now?she said excitedly.

Veer nodded his head while smiling.

Karan:And yeah you don't have to come to the hospital today again.We will manage here.

Veer:Are you sure?

Karan:Yeah don't worry.Stay with her and if there is any problem or emergency then I will contact you.

Veer:Ok then

Then Veer and Naira left from the hospital.

At home

Veer and Naira reached home and after freshening up they both are now in the living room.

Naira:Bhaiya can we watch a movie, please?

Veer:Naira you should rest now.You just came back from the hospital.We can watch a movie some other day bun.

Naira:Bhaiya please na.Its been so long I have watched a movie with you.Please?she said while showing her cute puppy eyes.

Veer melted and couldn't resist her anymore so he agreed.Naira hugged her bhaiya tightly.Veer also hugged her back and chuckled at her cute tantics.

Naira selected a movie and soon they both started to enjoy it.

Time skips,after three hours:

Both of them were very engrossed in the movie.However when the movie ended Veer looked at Naira only to see her sleeping cutely with her head on his chest.He understood that he was so into the movie that he didn't realised when she fell asleep.

He saw that she was in a deep sleep and he didn't wanted to wake her up but he also knew that it was late.Also he just can't let her skip dinner so he nevertheless woke her up

Veer:Naira bub wake up,he said while shaking her a little.

Naira:Bhaiya please let me sleep.

Veer:No you can sleep after having your dinner.

Naira:Bhaiya please.

Veer:Not at all Naira and I don't want any more tantrums from you.Go fast,wash your face and come.After that you will have your dinner then you can sleep.Come on go now,he said in a stern voice.

Listening to her bhaiya's stern voice Naira went to wash her face because she don't want to make her bhaiya angry again.

Meanwhile Veer went to the kitchen and told the maids to serve the dinner in the dinning table.He sat on one of the chairs and started to scroll his phone.All the maids were done serving the food and till then Naira also came back.

They both had their dinner while having talking about random things.Soon they both were done.

Naira:Bhaiya I want to sleep with you today.

Veer:Why?You are a big girl now you can sleep alone,he said teasingly.

Naira whined and said,You are very bad.I am going to my own room.Good night.

But before she could go Veer pulled her backwards and hugged her while saying,No no baby I was just kidding.You can sleep with me.

No I will not.You can sleep alone on your precious bed.I am going,she said while trying to free her from her bhaiya.

Naira bub I was just joking.Don't you wanna cuddle with your bhaiya,Veer said.

Naira looked at him and nodded her head innocently.Veer smiled softly and kissed her forehead.Then he picked her up and went to his bed to sleep.

Hey guys that's it for today!!!
Please tell me how was it.
And also if you liked the chapter then don't forget to vote
And also if you have any ideas or requests regarding the story then you can tell me.I will try to add them.
Byeeee