CHAPTER 2

Right now Naira was in the elevator.Her brother's cabin was in the second floor.She knew it very well as she came here many times.Soon the elevator stopped in the second floor.She got out of the elevator and walked straight in the corridor.Then she suddenly stopped outside one room.In the door of the room a board was put on in which it was written in bold letters DR VEER SEN.She opened the door and entered inside the room.
She saw that not only her Bhaiya was there but also his bestfriends.She happily ran and jumped on someone.

Shalini didi,Naira shouted,I missed you so much.

I missed you too baby,Shalini said while smiling.

Naira hugged her tightly but soon someone fake coughed behind her which grabbed her attention and she looked behind her.

Look's like someone has forgot us,Rohan said.

Yes Rohan we have no value.Naira only loves Shalini,Karan said.

And the next moment Naira quickly got down from Shalini's lap and jumped on Rohan and hugged him tightly.

No no Rohan bhaiya I also missed you,Naira said with a pout.

She kissed Rohan on the cheek and then leaned a little on Karan's side and also kissed him on the cheek.

And Karan bhaiya I missed you too,Naira said.

They all chuckled.

Yes baby we were just kidding.I know how much Naira loves us,Karan said and ruffled her hairs.
Naira giggled cutely.

Veer also came towards them.How was school baby?Veer asked Naira.

It was good bhaiya,Naira said while put her head on Rohan's shoulder showing clearly that she is tired.

Veer softly patted her hairs.Are you tired?,Veer asked softly.

Naira just nodded her head.Meanwhile Veer nodded his head to Karan who understood what he meant to say and went to the side table.While Rohan sat on the chair with Naira in his lap.
Soon Karan came towards them and sat in front of Rohan in another chair.Rohan turned Naira's head more towards backside and Rohan took Naira's hand while Veer holds it tightly.

Bhaiya what are you doing?Leave my hand,Naira said while she tried to take her hand back.She was confused on what was happening but then she felt something cold on her hand and realised what was happening.

Bhaiya what are you doing? Please leave my hand.I don't want injection.Please,Naira pleaded but nobody listened to her.

Karan very slowly inserted the needle in her hand and Naira shouted.

BHAIYAAA...AHHH..leave my hand,Naira shouted while crying.

Shhh.. it's almost done..shh,Veer said while patting her head and consoling her.

Karan started to slowly draw the blood in syringe.

Bhaiya please stop...,Naira said while crying.

Calm down bun.Take deep breaths.Shh..stop crying,Shalini said.

Karan took the needle out gently from her hand and Naira flinched hard.He quickly put cotton to stop the blood and started to rub it.Naira was still crying so Veer took her in his hold from Rohan and started to console her.

Shh baby... It's done...shh..you did a very good job.Naira was so brave.Its done.Now no more pain,Veer said while rubbing her back.

As Naira was tired she soon slept on her brother's warm embrace.Veer smiled seeing her sleeping peacefully.

Veer I think you should go to your home now.She is tired and you should stay with her.If she wakes up and sees that you are not there then she will cry again,Karan said.

Yes Veer Karan is right.You go and we will take care of your patients.Don't worry,Shalini said.

Veer thought for sometime and nodded his head.

Thanks guys,Veer smiled at them and the next moment he received a hard smack on his head.

Ouchhh...Veer shouted in pain.Rohan yaarr.

What yaar...How many times have we told you not to thank us, Rohan said angrily.

Veer looked away but he noticed that Shalini and Karan were trying hard to control their laugh while putting their hand on their mouth but as soon as they saw Veer's glare they couldn't control anymore and laughed out loud.

Why are you glaring us like that.It is your mistake.We have told you many times to not thank us but you never listen,Karan said.

Yeah yeah...okay now I am going..bye guys,Veer said and after receiving a nod from everyone he took his medical bag and with Naira in his hold he went out of the room.

Time skips
In the Evening

Veer did not went to the hospital again and he took a day off and stayed in the house.

Right now he was helping Naira in the studies.

No no Naira don't do it like that.Let me show you,Veer said taking the notebook from Naira.

Naira listened carefully and when he gave her to do it again she did it correctly.

Good job bun,Veer smiled.

Thanks bhaiya,Naira giggled.

Okay you continue to do it.I am coming with some snacks.I know you are hungry,right,Veer said.

Naira nodded her head and smiled sheepishly.Veer chuckled and patted her head.

Naira was continuing the work but suddenly her phone rang...

Okay guys so that's it for today!!!
Can you all guess who is the person who called Naira?
Comment down your guesses and I would love to read it
Hope you guys loved the chapter
I will be waiting for your comments
And if your liked the chapter then please don't forget to vote
Till then byeee