✨ REVIEWER: Trilogy [OPEN]✨

Reviewer: TheManofFiction

Experience: I've been writing as a hobby for 4 years, and I've reviewed stories by writers on Write The World. I pay close attention to a story's dialogue, creativity, characterization, and subtext. I tend to give suggestions of how one can spruce up their project, and I'm honest about any flaws I notice that keep a story from sounding professional.

Genres I will review: Anything except the genres below.

Genres that I won't review:
Poetry, lyrics, romance, fanfiction, anything with sexual themes, heavy gore, and themes pertaining to witchcraft/satanism (this last one, however, we can negotiate on)

What to expect: Since I commit to giving detailed reviews, it will take me 3-4 days to thoroughly look through 3 chapters (standard commission). However, this differs depending on how long your chapters are.

If you want me to read beyond 3 chapters, please message me the amount, and I'll discuss the deadline for my review, or whether I'm willing to undertake said amount (if you want me to review your entire 50 chapter magnum opus, I will humbly decline that offer).

Also, if an unexpected life event occurs, the deadline may be elongated. I'll give you a dm if anything disruptive comes up, where we'll discuss any new changes.

Payment: A vote on any one of my stories (Excluding "Little Scribbles") as well as a shout-out for that book you voted on. Ontop of that, I ask that you read the first 2-3 chapters of that story and give me your honest thoughts. It doesn't have to be a detailed review, but a brief summary of what aspects you admired, and what details "ruined it" for you.

Reviewing Criteria: Blurb and cover, first impression/hook, characterization, creativity, writing flow, detail to both internal (subtext) and external worlds(details of visible story), emotion, dialogue, plot, imagery, personal interest, as well as personal suggestions I may have.

Form:

Username:
Nickname:
Story to be reviewed:
Mature: Yes/No (where in the story are those mature themes written?)
Tag 5+ users:

Does your story fit inside of the list of genres I prefer to NOT review? If so, do you believe your story may be an exception for any reason (I am willing to negotiate)?

Queue:

"Tangled Claws" by msleeria 

"The Kingdom Shall Bleed Red" by writingasjojo