★ { Nir } Love, Mr. Client (TayNew AU)

Client: Afrojarose16 

Reviewer: nkvenus7878

Cover Page: 3/5

The cover page of any book is the first reflection of what the story is going to be about.

It's appreciative that the figures of the two male protagonists of the story, Tay and New, have been portrayed on the front cover but, the presence of the book title as well as the name of the author (or pen name) is more of a must and conventional thing. Including them on the cover would give it the professional touch!

Title: 3.5/5

The title of the book is more of an essence of the story. Readers must feel the atmosphere of the story immediately upon reading the title.

However, the title Love, Mr. Client (Tay, New AU) gives little to no idea about the story as well as it's a bit confusing at first glance. I would suggest the creation of a new and better title.

Blurb: 3/5

The blurb, just like the cover page and title of the story, is a unique element that helps the readers get a first impression about the story.

The blurb mentioned for the book is good and it well mentions the main theme of the story. Nevertheless, the blurb must also include the major events occuring in the story in a subtle way and its length should also be kept in mind [the length of Love, Mr. Client (Tay, New AU) blurb can be made longer but again, not too long!]

Characters: 8.2/10

The characters of the story (mainly Tay and New) are wonderfully explained with amazing emphasis on their emotions, skills, backgrounds and mindset. Whether it's the childish behaviour of Tay, the workaholic nature of New, the caring nature of Tay's grandmother or anyone else, it's been beautifully described!

But, in any book, the foremost requirement for readers to connect with the characters is through their appearance. Of course emotions play a major role too, but readers must be able to visualise the characters for their imagination.

Unfortunately in the story, the appearance of none of the characters has been described, including their dress up or anything else relevant for readers to imagine. Agreed that Tay and New can be picturised through the front cover but, the other characters are difficult to imagine. A little improvement on that part would truly make the story fabulous!

Vocabulary: 4.7/5

The vocabulary of the story is appreciative and easy to understand. It may require some minor editing here and there to make it next to perfect!

Grammar: 4.3/5

The grammar of the story is next to perfect! However some editing in punctuation, space between paragraphs and dialogues, and several others can be done for much accuracy!

Enjoyment: 5/5

Honestly, the story is very lively and enjoyable! From the sorrowful scenes to that of exciting ones, the storyline has indeed kept that in mind for the readers!

Plot: 8.4/10

The plot is a very crucial part of any story. Without a precise plotting, the story cannot be clearly understood.

The plot in the story is well understandable. But, the manner in which the plotting of the emotions of the characters has been done as well as the much simplified writing style could be made better by inputting several more ideas.

Total: 40.1/50

Percent: 80.2%

Overall Review:

Overall, the story is truly engaging. But of course it requires some amount of editing in the aspects mentioned above!

In my opinion, even if the above-mentioned edits were not done, the story is still fabulous, because the storyline as well as the enjoyment are an integral part of the book. And let's be real, we do read any stories for our own personal enjoyment! And this story definitely provides us with that!

Really appreciate the hard work that went into it!

I hope that the above review is helpful. Kindly note that I DO NOT hold any grudge against you and this review is my honest opinion. Hope it's satisfactory!!