chapter two

✧༺♥༻∞

"MIJA!" my mum yells opening the door and hugging me

"AYE ARYA!" my dad smiles coming over. I hug them both and they take my to my childhood room. Actually not my childhood room, my half childhood room i guess.

I moved to lisbon from visue when i was 13 and i was a teenager so im not sure if that counts as childhood.

I settle down, im only here for 2 days but it's good to be back. I walk back out to the kitchen where my parents are and talk to them.

I look around the house and my heart melts. You know how alot of people have magazines as decor? All the magazines that my parents have, have me on the cover.

"Okay- arya get ready for the party we leave soon okay?" my dad says.

"Ooh wait first- i got you guys gifts" i smile giving them bags. The thing that i did when i got my first big check was, buy my dad a car and buy my mum all the jewelery she wanted.

"Aye dios mio, so many gifts" my mum squeals excited opening it.

"OOH THIS IS THE UH- HM THE- VAN - VAN" she says thinking

"Van der sar?" my dad asks making me burst out in laughter.Hes a major football head.

"VAN CLEEF!" she screams "DIOS MIO THIS IS SO EXPENSIVE". My dad opens his.

"A- NO!" he gasps. I smile and nod.

"YOU GOT ME A SIGNED BARCELONA BALL?" he screams "te amo mija te amo". He hugs me and kisses the top of my head before releasing me.

"How is yasmina?" they ask

"Good" i answer.

"She shouldve come" they sigh. My parents love yasmina and yasmina loves my parents. Shes honestly the best friend i could ask for.

"Okay now we really need to get ready" my mum says rushing to her room. I go to mine and pick out a dress to wear.

We get to the party and soon i find ruben and i go hang out with him. Hes in a corner drinking his champange.

"Im your fav cousin no?" he wiggles his eyebrows grinning

"Not even close" i shake my head. A bunch of little kids just like spawn and they do their usual little kid things.

When his friends come back we get called by old people to take photos you know, regular family function shit and then we decide to go upstairs to a room where kids arent screaming in.

"Arya have you met joao? Arya thats joao felix, joao thats arya - which last name are you using more?"

"barbas" i roll my eyes

"Yeah weve met dipshit" joao smacks rubens head.

"Oi cankelo wheres dani?" i ask

"Home" he says. I groan annoyed because the only people i know here are these 4 dipshits. I lay down on a little sofa thats in this room and we all talk.