chapter ten

✧༺♥༻∞

I wake up and freshen up using some spare things i found in joaos bathroom. I go to the kitchen.

"Bom dia macacao" he smiles "i made french toast"

"Thanks" i smile taking the plate. I sit and watch him cook more as we eat. We both hear a doorbell.

"My days i swear if it's my annoying neighbour im gonna" he shakes his head as he opens the door

"My days i swear if it's my annoying neighbour im gonna" he shakes his head as he opens the door. My eyes widen as i see adriano standing there. I run to the room but he saw me, i listen to the convo.

"Hey was that arya?" he says

"No whos arya?" joao chuckles "you know her?"

"Yeah but anyways so how much does this place cost?" he asks

"Uh not sure" joao says

"So uh how you know arya?" joao asks

"Oh my ex girlfriend" he chuckles "she was so dramatic- i hit her a couple times and she ran off and cried about it"

As adriano laughs i feel sickened.

"Did you happen to hit her last night?" joao asks

"Yeah it was so funny i pushed her into some rocks" he laughs. I poke my head out the door to see what happens and i see joao close the door behind him as he goes outside.

I furrow my brows and look out the window.

"Dont touch her ever again" joao punches him throwing him on the ground

"Is this funny? When you hit her was it funny? Yeah and now im hitting you is it funny?" joao says "now get away from here and if i see you ever again ill kill you okay? Scram".

My jaw is dropped as i watch adriano run away. Joao shakes his head as he comes back inside.

"Arya where are you" he calls out as he shuts his front door, locking it. I look at joao, not gonna lie butterflies are butterflying right now ill pass out.

I dont say a word and just hug him.

"Im so fucking sorry for what i said that day" he whispers kissing the top of my head

"It's okay what you just did made up for it" i smile

"You want me to take you home?" he asks, me still wrapped in his arms.

"Yes please" i smile. He grabs his keys and we go in his car and he drives me back. He comes with me and he stays over for a while.

"You know- youre actually really nice" i say sitting beside him as we watch tv

"I scared you away before didnt i?" he grinns

"Kinda" i laugh. I go on my phone as we watch tv. Im talking to ruben about manchester.

"Oooh manchester?" joao says

"Yeah im going tommorow" i say

"Tommorow?" he says his voice all cute and high pitched

"Yeah" i say "why you'll miss me?" i raise my brows with a grinn

"Pfttt you wishh" he tilts his head back. I continue texting ruben back and the little bitch calls the groupchat with me and yasmina.

"Whos next to you?" ruben smirks

"Jowwowwow feelixx" i smile turning the camera to joao.

"I thought you twohated each other?" he smirks

"I still do" i grinn looking at joao

"Mutual feelings" he grinns

"BERNARDO IT'S HAPPENING" ruben squeals

"Oh shut upp" i laugh "now bye bye puta". I hang up on him and turn my attention to joao. We start talking about my manchester thing.

I explain my plan to him, ill be staying with ruben but then im also gonna go to liverpool. We then just watch tv again.

"He hay sportss" i say randomly. He smirks as he sides eye me before going back to watching tv. Thats when the door opens.

"Oh my dayss that was SCAWYYY" yasmina says in the weirdest voice ever before realising we arent alone.

"Um oops" she gasps running to her room. I laugh as joao didnt even realise and she comes back out.

"So uh what you two doing here?" she says grinning as i can tell shes fighting giggling.

"Cuddling i see?" she tries not to giggle. I run up and cover her mouth and we go into her room. She silent screams.

"Stopp" i shush her

"aryaa and joaooo sitting in a tree-" she sings

"Yasmina you need to shut up- ill tell you once he leaves" i shush her running out of her room.

"Need me to leave?" he raises his brows "no i will- you need to tell yasmina about how much you love me now" he winks standing up.

"Get outta here puta" i slap the back of his neck

"Bye byeeee queridaaa" he says closing the door behind him. Yasmina screams as i shush her. I sit on the couch with her as i explain with her, devilishly giggling as i explain since im delulu.

"HE LIKES YOUUU" she screams rolling around

"Shut uppp" i squeal

"OMG YOU LIKE HIM" she gasps

"Well-" i say at a loss for words "my feelings are mixed but you know me cmon- a little thing can make me crush on someone"

"I know im so glad ive missed this you havent been like this since i met you THANK GODD" she says. All of a sudden she hits my arm.

"Owch girl waht" i say

"I come back from italy and you leave!" she yells

"LOLL TAKE THE L" i laugh doing the dance.

"Nevermind your weird im glad youre leaving" she side eyes me going on her phone. When she side eyes me again she screams once again.

"HIS HOODIE?" she screams

"Bye" i grinn going to my room.

🗝

lol i hate this

have a good day/night and dont forget to vote!

ryanaldo