chapter thirteen

✧༺♥༻∞

"i wont miss you" i give ruben a hug

"wow puta" he squeezes me "but- it was nice seeing you again"

"i feel bad now so" i say "it was nice seeing you two bea". Its the next morning and im flying to liverpool.

"bernardos mad by the way" he laughs

"yeah?"  i chuckle

"yeah he sadi that you we all didnt hang out" he laughs. I chuckle and we say our final goodbyes before i board the plane.

---

When i land in liverpool i get a call.

"heyy" i hear joao say. My smile widens as i hold the phone to my ear and walk out the airport.

"where are you right now?" he asks

"im looking for a cab" i answer

"are you wearing a black top with jeans right now?" he asks

"yeah?" i furrow my brows confused. A car pulls up, the window rolls down.

"does someone need a cab?" joao grinns. My jaw drops. I cant help but scream. He opens his door and smiles as he walks to me.

"joao what are you doing here" i wrap my arms around him as he hugs me.

"i came here for you" he smiles "i mean- youll need a driver right? im your uber for the day"/

"you came all the way to liverpool- for me?" i look up at him astonished. He smiles and i really want to kiss him but i dont and we get in the car.

"where to?" he asks

"lets get food- on me" i smile. 

"we'll see" he says. He drives us to *yummy food place* and we order and eat. I still cant believe he did this for me.

When we are leaving, im about to hand my card but he moves me aside and then hands his card instead.

I look up at him, his hand is on my waist as he stands beside me paying. He down at me with a grinn.

"lets go" he says, his hand still on my waist. We go out the shop and the next thing is my shoot. He drives me there, and then drops me off.

I do the shoot and then he pulls up.

"heyy how was it?" he asks.

"good" i say "wanna come to hang out with some of my friends with me?"

"im scared" he chuckles as he drives

"what for?" my eyes widen as i chuckle

"meeting people is scary" he smiles as he drives. I look at him for a while, i didnt pin him as that kinda guy.

"ill hold your hand dont worry" i grinn as we get out of the car. Im not joking, i hold his hand as we walk in to the restruant.

"arya you came!" mo says throwing his hands in the air.

"AYYYY" a few of them cheer. I high five all of them but keep one hand with joaos. 

"is this your boyfriend?" mo asks. Before i reply joao does.

"yes nice to meet you" joao smiles sticking his hand out for a handshake.

"oh you are joao felix right?" mo gasps shaking his hand

"yeah" joao nods

"oohhh so nice to meet you- please sit" he says. We all sit down, i notice joaos still a bit nervous. His leg is bouncing up and down.

I squeeze his hand under the table and gently rub my thumb over his hand. He smiles and i smile back at him before continuing talking with them.

"guys i havee soomethingg to say" andrew says, i think hes a bit- very- drunk.

"so- i think- that- trents the typpa guy to stare into his barbers eyes while hes getting the line up, lick his lips and then say 'you fink its noice?" he cheers.

Trents jaw drops as the whole table starts laughing. I look at joao who is also laughing, hes so cute when hes happy.

After a while its over and its time for my flight.

"wait are you on the same flight?" i ask joao

"yeah i saw it on your phone so" he says as we arrive there.

"thanks so much for this joao" i smile.

"youre welcome, it was fun with you so" he smiles taking out my suitcase "ready?"

"yep lets go" i hold his arm as we go into the airport.

🗝

i feel like ive said this b4 but my chapters are getting shorter and shorter save me

have a good day/night and dont forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo