chapter twenty nine

"meu amorrrr" Joao smiles, hugging me as I open the door. He kisses the top of my head before smiling and looking at me.

"eeee is this a new dress?" he smiles holding my hand as he looks at my outfit

"yess" I chuckle. He smiles and spins me before we finally go to his car. We put on music which obviously is great since we both have the same music taste, and he drives us to wherever we are going.

"what food?" I ask

"italian- your second fav" he smiles "I'd get your fav but your mum couldnt fly out right now"

I chuckle and we continue yapping to each other. When we get to the restruant we yap and yap and then eat too.

(dk wtf people talk abt at dinner)

---

"Do you want to sleep over at mine tonight?" joao asks as we leave the restruant. 

"Okay" i smile as he puts his arm around me. We drive to his house and he parks his car in his big ahh garage.

"Did i tell you you look beautiful tonight" he asks as he places on of his hands on my cheek, bringing me closer and kissing me.

"yeah" i smile. He chuckles before we get out of the car and into his house. He smiles as he wraps his arm around me and kisses me.

He gently lifts me up onto the counter and rests his hands on my waist as we continue. We then get to the bed.

"Are you sure?" he whispers as we pull away for air. I nod and then um some smashing happens. After, we take a shower and then lay in bed.

"Te amo joao" i whisper kissing his arm thats wrapped around me.

"Te amo magui" he kisses behind my ear. I freeze, so does he.

"I mean arya" he says. I get out of the bed instantly and start leaving. Aint no fucking way.

"Arya you dont have a car and it's raining" joao runs out after me. So what bro you just called me your ex girlfriends name

Tears are streaming down my face already.

"Arya im sorry" he says following me outside.

"No joao go away" i weakly push him back

"Arya i love you please baby im sorry" he says

"No joao you dont! You- you used me didnt you?" i furrow my brows

"You sleep with me once and then call me magui- i gave you my all i loved you and i trusted you and this whole time youve been thinking of magui?" i cry

"No arya it was an accident-"

"Tell me joao how was that an accident?" i yell "how was picturing your ex girlfriends face while you were fucking me an accident"

"I-"

"I bet this ring was for her too" i scoff looking at the promise ring he got me when he first asked me out. He stays silent and i feel even more sick, i said that but i didnt think it actually.

"Was this for her?" i look up at him, both of us soaking wet from the rain. He stays silent but his eyes say it all.

I take the ring off and hold it out for him to take.

"Here- go give it to her" i say

"No arya it's for you because i love you i want you" he says not taking it. I grab his hand and open it, put the ring in close it.

"You still fucking love her joao" i shake my head walking off.

"Arya it's raining please youll catch a cold" he runs after me.

"I could care less" i mutter taking out my phone to call someone. I dont know who though since it's 1 am and everybodies probably asleep.

As i agressivly tap my phone joao wraps his arms around me. I dont resist i just want to cry for a second.

"Joao no" i sniffle finally pushing him away.

"You used me, you lied to me and it was all a lie- i dunno how you could picture magui in me since i dont look a thing like her anyways" i mutter.

"No i love you it was a mistake baby please" he begs

"How was it a mistake?" i ask

"I-"

"See you dont even know!" i shake my head finally getting a text out to yasmina. Im wearing his hoodie but i dont have anything under so i cant really take it off.

"I hope you and magui live happily ever after joao" i mutter as yasminas car pulls up.

"Arya ple-"

I get in the car and tell her to drive.

"Omg what happened are you okay?" she gasps. I break down and explain the whole thing to her.

"Im turning back what the flip this bitch" she scoffs turning.

"No lets js go home" i sniffle. She drives home but stops at mcdonalds, buys us mcflurrys and then we get home.

We sit on the couch together and i cry about it but the mcflurry helps me.

"I hate him i hate him ive hated him every single day and i hate him now" i groan

"We both know you dont" she sighs "but you should hate him because thats fucking messed up". I sigh before getting up and going to my room.

I grab all his hoodies and i drop them on the ground infront of yasmina.

"Whats this?" she asks

"His hoodies" i mutter. I stare at them- the essentials one was my favourite. But fuck that.

"Im gonna burn them" i say.

"Okay okay hold on- im all for that but im pretty sure he can sue you for that" she says stopping me. I huff and kick the pile before falling back onto the sofa.

"Go to sleep cmon" yasmina says tryna lift me off the sofa. I groan and get up and go to my room.

"Goodnight" i say

"Goodnight arya" she says. I change out of my wet clothes and then wear my hoodie and sweats. How could he do that?

🗝

Chat imma be real im like really needing to take a shit rn

Have a good day/night and dont forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo