18

Bukayo was pestering me about forgiving Jude, following me around my house, even almost walking in the bathroom with me. I do admit, if it were anyone other than Bellingham apologizing, I would have already forgiven them but Jude? No way.

Even though the speech sounded genuine, I didn't want to give in so easily, it'd have to take at least a few days of him begging before I even considered it. Only problem was, he left for Spain tomorrow night, making time for him short. I had no issue with it, I was living great. Amazing boyfriend, a good job but if he really wanted my forgiveness, he had to beg.

Kai was supposed to pick me up for our one month anniversary and I was all dressed up to go, but he just didn't show. I wasn't worried though, because his phone was often on silent mode, but still, after thirty minutes of waiting, texting and calling him, I started getting a bit anxious thinking something happened to him.

As I left my house, I put a note on the door saying I left to go to his house to check on him in case he can by. In my heels and short dress, I got on my bike and raced to his appartement not too far away, hoping he had just lost track of time or was already on his way.

However, when I got to his complex, I saw his car standing out front. I went upstairs to his number, about to put my spare key in when I heard something.

That motherfucker.

He was having sex with someone else. I doubted it at first but I don't have to tell you what confirmed it for me. And pissed off, I took out a piece of paper writing a short message on it, slipping it under his door as quietly as possible.

Then turned on my heels and walking away. I was one for not making a big deal out of anything, so calmly left the complex, about to ride off when I saw someone further away, running toward me.

Fuck.

"Sorry, do you mind giving me a ride?"