27

My head pounded and I couldn't open my eyes to the bright sun shining through my open window. I felt a soft breeze hit me, making me curl up in the sheets, ignoring everything else and wishing for more sleep. And just as I was falling back in sleep, I heard the doorbell ring.

Glancing at the clock on my bedside table, it read 12:30. Considering I got home at four, and did some more throwing up when I got here, I felt like the amount of sleep was still too little. I groaned when I heard knocking on the door, followed by another ring. 

I slowly got up from my bed, wrapping the sheet over my body as I slurred my way to the front door. Not bothering to checking who it was since they'd already started banging on the wood, I opened the door, peaking through the small gap between me and the wall.

Through it I thought I was still too drunk from last night because I saw Lorenzo standing there.

"Davi! Surprise!" he yelled, too loud for my liking. I only groaned, opened the door further and walked back to my couch. 

"Oh woah, It's great to see you too, brother, how have you been?" he murmurs to himself as I set myself on the sofa.

"Well thanks for asking, dear sister, I've been great," he replies to himself and I already feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"So what are you doing here then?"

"Well, you know, just surprising you and oh yeah, I got some great news."

"Really Enzo, what's that?"

"Oh, it's nothing really, just got offered to play for Madrid." he says, ending seriously and staring at me from across the room, a cup of tea that he magically got in his hand.

It took me a second to realize what he said. I slowly turned my head, staring at him with my eyes squinted. "What?" my voice came out groggy and tired, but I was beyond confused.

"Yeah no big deal apart from how you won't be sulking in here by yourself anymore," he finishes, handing me a second cup of tea that he must be getting from some weird sorcery because there is no way he was holding that before.

I quickly sit up, instantly regretting it when I feel my head again.

"I'm happy for you Enzo, really, I just can't really do anything apart from sit and rethink my life right now but I I promise I'll freak out later," I explain, taking a sip of the tea.

"No problem sis, just tell me when you're done getting ready," he replies.

"Huh?"

"Yeah. Celebration dinner tonight at eight. With the team," he winks, walking into the bathroom, avoiding a ton of complaints. 

gossip101

Liked by JBsimp, josiee55 and 3,576,998 others

gossip101 the it-couple BROKEN UP?!