24

The next game was up, and I was once again, like always in the box, talking to the managers, coaches and other press. I was currently being interviewed by one myself.

"So, on a more personal matter, we heard some rumours about you and Jude. Could you confirm or deny these allegations?" The interviewer asked.

Well there goes rule number 2.

"I'm not going to confirm or deny anything yet, but don't worry I'll talk about it in the near future," I cringe internally, already not liking the deal I chose to make.

"Well there you have it people, the rumours will continue to be rumours for just a little longer," the man says, turning to the camera.

"Thank you for your time Davina, and tell Jude good luck in the game," he finishes before the camera cut.

When it did, I got out of the room before any other press could pressure me on the subject.

"Pfff, you already regretting it?" I heard Naomi say from behind me. She was one of the only ones who knew about the deal, as she was in the restaurant and knew the whole awkward backstory.

"Kind off, but maybe after that interview I could get some cash," I joked, walking with her to the stands.

We took our seats waiting for the game to start. Jude was warming up and I couldn't help but notice him glancing at me. Probably for the press.

In the first half, Antonio scored, making the fans jump up and cheer and only three minutes later, right before the game ended, Jude made his way to the goal, and shot the ball in, making it 2-0 to Real Madrid.

We all cheered, jumping up and down and me and Naomi practically on each other.

Then, jude did something I never expected. He locked eyes with me in the stands, blew a kiss and pointed at me, as if dedicating his goal to me. Good tactic.

The fans went even crazier, all the girls around us thinking it was for them but at least the cameraman didn't as I spotted my face on the screen. Blowing a kiss at it like Jude had done, we took our seats again and watched the last few minutes of the game.

After the game, we made our way back to the press room to do the post-game interviews.

There, everything was already set up and even a few players were being interviewed one by one.

I got set up and my first victim was Vini Jr., asking him about the game and other boring stuff. After a few people including Eduardo and Aurélien, Jude came up to me, kissing my cheek for the camera before starting the questions. He didn't take his eyes off me unlike with the others, making me nervous as I could also feel other people's eyes on us the whole time, searching for any suspicious interaction.

But Jude and I kept up a professional image, not wanting to feed too much into the rumours. Afterwards, he again kissed my cheek and left to change, relieving the weight in my shoulder as I was also done with the interviews.

When walking out the stadium though, I was surrounded with cameras and fans trying to get to me. They were yelling questions and flashing the cameras in my face. I didn't know why and some security guys got me a car to escape to, Naomi already in there.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask, glancing out the windows still seeing hundreds of people banging on the car as we drove away.

"Just watch this," she handed me her phone with a video of Jude.

"So, what can you say about the rumours about you and Davina Vásquez?" Someone asked him. I could see he was in the hall of the changing rooms, meaning the interview was only an hour ago.