chapter 31

Lu Yunchen took the microphone and walked up from the side of the stage, and the audience screamed suddenly, and some people even screamed hoarsely, and their voice was higher than Lu Yunchen's singing. After singing a few sentences, Lu Yunchen motioned to the audience to lower his voice, and then let Shen Yan continue.

The clean and clear voice sounded again, intoxicating.

The two stood close to each other on the stage. Shen Yan took a few steps forward while singing. Lu Yunchen followed a few steps, and finally pulled Shen Yan's sleeve to make Shen Yan stand in place, and then sang together.

Lu Yunchen is here, and Lu Yunchen is here to help Shen Yan!

Shen Yan just said that she played the recording, and she stopped talking, and all her faces blushed.

Wang Peng and Zheng Rou, who were supporting Shen Yan with banners under the stage, were also stupid. Lu Yunchen actually came to help Shen Yan. They thought they thought that Shen Yan would lose in a while, but now Shen Yan is winning.

"Sister Zhou, why is Lu Yunchen here?" Wang Peng shouted.

Zhou Ruo was still shouting slogans with the surrounding audience, "Come on, come on, Shen Yan is the first!"

Wang Peng was a little worried at this time. Lu Yunchen came to help Shen Yan. What if Lu Yunchen's fans resist Shen Yan online? After all, Shen Yan and Lu Yunchen have such a big gap in the entertainment industry. Thinking of this, he called sister Zhou again, but unfortunately the voice at the scene was a bit loud, Zhou Ruo did not hear clearly.

Here Wang Peng thinks so, and Li He also thinks so. He comforted Li Xin and said, "Even if Shen Yan wins, we will drive the rhythm after a while. For example, Lu Yunchen is because of the sweet chocolate endorsement advertisement with Shen Yan. Cooperation, so I had to come and help Shen Yan."

Wei Chen, a young student of traffic, said nothing, and silently squeezed out of the audience. Lu Yunchen helped Shen Yan, and there was no suspense in this game.

"If I lose, I'm going to lose. It must be the wrong guest. If I ask Lu Yunchen for help, I won't lose! After that, she asked Li He, "Is it right?" "

"Yes, it's all because of the guests, otherwise we won't lose. When the audience voted for Shen Yan for a while, it was also because of Lu Yunchen. When you voted for a while, you said that when you vote, only look at you and Shen Yan. Don't look at the guests who come to help out, because it is you and Shen Yan who are in the game."

Li He thinks that Li Xin can say this, and even if Li Xin loses in the end, they can drive the rhythm, so Li He said it to Li Xin several times.

In the luxury car, Li Cuiyu looked at Lu Yunchen on the stage dumbfounded. She thought that Shen Yan must have lost this time. Why would Lu Yunchen come to help? Subconsciously Li Cuiyu called Aunt Qian.

Aunt Qian "Madam, don't look at us and go back, otherwise you will be more upset."

Li Cuiyu""

"Madam, don't wait for a while to vote, I know Lu Yunchen, this Lu Yunchen is the top traffic in the entertainment industry, he helps Shen Yan, Shen Yan will definitely win, let's go back."

"Do not talk."

"Good lady."

Li Cuiyu clutched her heart, and she said to the driver, "Go back, let's go back, this Shen Yan won, what am I doing here, and that Li Xin, I have invited guests, why not invite someone to compare with Lu Yunchen Yeah."

Aunt Qian thought for a while and said, "Whether Lu Yunchen is the actor or the top traffic, he looks good, there are only a few that can compare with him, and they won't come over this kind of game."