chapter 45

There were only two people left on the roof. Shen Yan was standing not far from the railing. She couldn't see the expression, she was thinking about how to deal with Meng Yi'an, but Meng Yi'an was frightened and walked forward. A few steps, but stopped again.

"Don't stand there, you take a few steps forward." Meng Yi'an's voice was shaking.

He was scared, he was scared that Shen Yan jumped down, just like he did in the previous life, he jumped down like that in his previous life, with broken ribs and broken legs. Thinking of Shen Yan's appearance, Meng Yi'an cautiously coaxed, "Yanyan, don't you Stand there and come back soon."

Shen Yan's body stiffened slightly, and she said, "Meng Yi'an, what are you acting?"

"I..." Meng Yi'an took a few steps forward, but Shen Yan quickly backed away, getting closer and closer to the railing behind. Meng Yi'an suddenly stopped. He didn't dare to move forward anymore. Jin backed, "Don't stand there, don't..."

He wanted to retreat, but he didn't dare to be far away from Shen Yan. Shen Yan looked back, and then stepped forward. She didn't want to say anything to Meng Yi'an, but when Shen Yan walked to Meng Yi'an, Meng Yi'an held her wrist, different from the previous force, this He moved very slowly this time, only holding it slightly. Then Shen Yan watched him kneel on the ground a little bit.

"I, I was wrong." Meng Yi'an cried bitterly, "I was wrong, do you know that, every day and night afterwards, my heart seemed to be pinched, and I could not find you I can't find you anymore."

After a brush, Shen Yan's eye circles turned red subconsciously, and then she smiled, "Meng, what are you talking about?"

"I can't find you, I've been looking for you..." Speaking of this, Meng Yi'an wiped away tears, and quickly grasped Shen Yan's wrist with both hands, "I, I jump from here, you Can you give me a chance? I know I was wrong. I don't know what to do. I can only do this. If you let me pay off the debt you owe a little bit, then give me a chance to reconcile. ."

Shen Yan opened her mouth, she looked at Meng Yi'an incredible, he...recovered the memory of the previous life, but Meng Yi'an restored the memory and shouldn't go to He Xi. Before the male protagonist did not appear, he should pursue it quickly. He Xi, how could he kneel here and ask her for a chance?

Seeing Shen Yan's suspicious look, Meng Yi'an stood up with one hand propped up, and he smiled at Shen Yan, just as they did when they first met, but the current Meng Yi'an look made Shen Yan confused.

The next moment Meng Yi'an walked towards the railing.

Shen Yan looked sideways towards Meng Yi'an, she said: "Meng Yi'an, what are you doing!"

The next moment Meng Yi'an jumped down, and Shen Yan's heartbeat missed a beat. She ran to try to hold Meng Yi'an's hand, but when she ran over, Meng Yi'an's hand was only a little bit away from her. The tears in her eyes ticked off, and then she watched Meng Yi'an fall from the upstairs just like she did at the beginning, her heart thumping as she stood there.

Assistant Wu downstairs also didn't expect Meng Yi'an to jump from above, he shouted: "Meng President!"

When Shen Yan ran downstairs, Meng Yi'an pulled out a smile at Shen Yan, and there was a sense of sincerity and ease in that smile. The debt to Shen Yan was paid off, and he was qualified to continue chasing Shen Yan. He wished that he would have a chance to continue chasing Shen Yan. He wanted to reconcile with Shen Yan.

What else is owed to Shen Yan? He paid it back together.

.........

"Jumping off the building, is he crazy!" Li Cuiyu looked at Shen Yan and yelled. She clutched her heart. Her son just woke up and went to find Shen Yan. Then he jumped off the building and watched Shen Yan and Li Cuiyu return. She wanted to say something, but she didn't dare. Meng Yi'an even dared to jump upstairs. What could she do to Shen Yan?