chapter 41

Shen Yan's footsteps stopped, she looked ridiculous, "Why does President Meng have to be hypocritical?"

To force her to this point, and then cook for her to eat, is this a gesture of a winner?

Meng Yi'an was a little at a loss. He went to the kitchen again to serve food. After a while, there were four dishes and one soup on the table, which Shen Yan liked to eat, and Shen Yan still stood still.

The aunt who came in with Shen Yan went out on the excuse. Only Shen Yan and Meng Yi'an were left in the living room, and the air was quiet and nervous.

Taking out a pen and paper from the bag, Shen Yan smiled, "Meng, why don't we sign an agreement? Write down what you want me to do. Do you want me to eat with you or live in the same room? , You write it all down, don't bother you to force me time and time again, I want to see what you want to force me, what do I decide for myself?"

Shen Yan kept a polite smile and looked at Meng Yi'an with a calm look.

Meng Yi'an wanted to say something, but his throat seemed to be blocked and he couldn't say a word. For a long while, he said, "I...I just let you eat."

After laughing out loud, Shen Yan stared at him closely, "Meng, do you know that I am not willing to say a word to you, let alone let me eat with you."

Meng Yi'an's hand held the tablecloth on the table and released it, "You hate me so?"

"We hate each other. We are on the same level, don't we?" After saying this, Shen Yan stepped on high heels and walked towards the stairs. After walking up a few steps, she turned sideways and looked at Meng Yi'an, "Trouble you. Whatever you want me to write directly, don't have to follow me."

Meng Yi'an: "I didn't think about you."

Shen Yan: "Yes, I'm like a kite that makes you hold the rope tight. You didn't want me to do anything, but I want to do what you want me to do." She thought about it. It took a while before continuing to walk upstairs.

Until Shen Yan passed the corner of the stairs, Meng Yi'an took the paper on the table and tore it into pieces and threw it into the trash can.

In the luxurious dining room, Meng Yi'an pulled a chair away and sat down. He picked up his chopsticks and took several bites of food, bite after bite.

After Shen Yan went upstairs, her aunt told Shen Yan's room. The room was very nice and pink. The cloakroom was full of the latest models of the current brand. Shen Yan just took a look and closed the cloakroom door. Contacted Zhou Ruo.

Shen Yan: "Sister Zhou, you will help me get some change of clothes tomorrow, as well as the things I use."

Zhou Ruo: "Okay, but you, you and President Meng?"

Speaking of Meng Yi'an, Shen Yan replied: "It's okay, I will go to bed first."

After taking a bath, Shen Yan went to sleep directly, but she didn't use the things Meng Yi'an prepared. She wore her own clothes to sleep, but she couldn't sleep.

Also unable to fall asleep was Meng Yi'an, who stood at Shen Yan's door after coming upstairs, and finally squatted down against the wall behind.

Shen Yan tossed in bed, not knowing when she fell asleep, but in her dream, she dreamed of the day she broke up with Meng Yi'an.

"Let's break up, you can't give me what I want." Shen Yan said sorry to Meng Yi'an. If she doesn't take the initiative to break up with Meng Yi'an, what will the Meng family do? What will he do with Meng Yi'an? She believes Meng Yi'an will do. She insisted on staying with her, but she couldn't let Meng Yi'an do this.