chapter 44

"What did you do to my son, why did my son pass out of a coma!" Li Cuiyu looked at He Xi up and down, and she patted her chest, "If my son has any problems, I will never finish with you!"

Meng Heng frowned. He called Assistant Wu aside, and then asked about what happened today. Assistant Wu didn't know what Meng Yi'an had talked with He Xi. He only knew who jumped off the building and not, but Assistant Wu didn't dare. Say, just don't know.

After thinking about it, Meng Heng said, "Where's Shen Yan, Shen Yan is his fiancee, you call Shen Yan and ask her to come over."

Assistant Wu looked at Li Cuiyu's place. Before he could speak, Meng Heng said, "I asked Shen Yan to come over."

After answering, Assistant Wu quickly went to call Shen Yan.

Shen Yan was eating and drinking with the assistant director, and she hesitated when she saw Assistant Wu's phone call, and then she answered.

"Miss Shen, our President Meng is in a coma. Our Chairman Meng said that you are President Meng's fiancée and asked you to come over." Assistant Wu was thinking about explaining to Shen Yan why Meng Yi'an was in a coma.

After a laugh, Shen Yan asked: "What does it have to do with me?"

Assistant Wu was speechless, and it took a long time before he said: "You are the fiancee of President Meng."

"What if I am his fiancee."

"............"

Assistant Wu, who really didn't know what to say, could only say: "Yes, Chairman Meng asked you to come over."

The phone directly asked Shen Yan to hang up. She looked at the assistant director and said, "Let's continue talking, then what happened?"

The deputy director was talking to Shen Yan about shooting the movie. He paused and asked, "About Meng Yi'an?"

After a laugh, Shen Yan said: "Well...leave him alone, let's continue."

Deputy director:".........."

Looking at her fingertips, Shen Yan took a sip of milk tea. What does Meng Yi'an have to do with her when she is unconscious? What does the Meng family have to do with her? She likes Meng Yi'an because her heart is empty, and she doesn't even want to hate. Hate means you still care.

Meng Heng went to talk to Li Cuiyu about Shen Yan's coming, and he made Li Cuiyu be more polite to Shen Yan.

"You're polite, I'm polite to Shen Yan, I..." Li Cuiyu chuckled, "Since you let Shen Yan come over, I'll go back."

Aunt Qian, who has been silent all the time, said: "I am not angry when I go back."

Li Cuiyu: "You... Aunt Qian."

Aunt Qian: "Good lady."

Li Cuiyu red eyes, "You think I want to be a bad guy, but I don't want Yi An to be with Shen Yan. I'm not for Yi An." After that, she looked at He Xi again, "I My son does not wake up today, you are not an entertainer, I will let you not receive any announcements in the future!"

He Xi didn't know that he could faint by telling Meng Yi'an that Shen Yan would jump off the building. Besides, she felt that this matter had nothing to do with her. She said, "What does it have to do with me."

Li Cuiyu also wanted to say something that caused Meng Heng to stop, "Okay, let's talk about it when Yi An wakes up."

Assistant Wu didn't plan to tell Meng Heng about Shen Yan's remarks just now, so he whispered in Meng Heng's ear: "Shen Yan has no time to pass, there is still a traffic jam."