chapter 37

Lu Yunchen still looked like a jade, he pulled back his sleeves, "If she wants to gossip with me, she can't ask for it."

When Lu Yunchen turned and walked to the hotel, He Xi was still standing there, shocked and speechless.

Zhou Ruo closed the car window. She glanced at Shen Yan and didn't say much. She waited until Shen Yan was about to get out of the car before she said, "Actually, if you want to fall in love, Lu Yunchen is good."

Shen Yan laughed at herself, "Sister Zhou, isn't it good to make money?"

Zhou Ruo twitched her mouth, and she got out of the car without rebutting anything.

I don't know why, Shen Yan feels that He Xi's personality is a little different from her previous life. When she saw Lu Yunchen before, she blushed and stammered. Could it be that she was really angry that Lu Yunchen was so close to her that she treated Lu Yunchen this way?

After walking a few steps forward, Shen Yan's footsteps suddenly stopped.

She, she wouldn't be born again like herself, or how could she know so much. If this is not the case, then she was very scheming in her last life, and everything was calculated.

Before the event started, Shen Yan saw Lu Yunchen. Lu Yunchen didn't mention anything just now, not even the day of the Xianlu audition.

Because the promotion of sweet chocolate is to eat their products, after more than an hour of activity, Shen Yan ate several pieces.

At the end of the event, Lu Yunchen wanted to say a few words to Shen Yan, but Shen Yan ran fast. Lu Yunchen's agent just lamented that Shen Yan was afraid of playing cards with herself.

Agent Lu Yunchen "If I can't find a girlfriend because of playing cards, I'm really sorry for you."

Lu Yunchen pulled his tie and said nothing.

"Agent Shen Yan intends to let Shen Yan participate in the internship of Longan Terrace to bring her baby. Have you ever heard of what is called "Jin Shui Lou Tai Xian Yi Yue", but if you are not interesting to her, you will treat her as if I didn't say it." About to run.

Lu Yunchen dragged him back to his agent, "Help me ask."

Shen Yan ran more quickly, even Zhou Ruo didn't catch up with her. When Zhou Ruo went out, Shen Yan had already got into the car and ran.

He quickly called Shen Yan, Zhou Ruo asked "Yanyan, where are you going?"

Shen Yan "makes money."

After reporting the address with the taxi driver, the driver was shocked, and then said, "Where is Feiteng Game Entertainment Company?"

Shen Yan has forgotten that this Feiteng Game Entertainment is not the future game company that has swept China, so the taxi driver doesn't know that this company is also normal. Shen Yan thought about the address of the game company and then told the driver. specific address.

As the car started, the taxi driver looked at Shen Yan several times, "You look like a star."

Shen Yan "Well, others say that to me, and everyone talks about stars differently."

When the car stopped, Shen Yan looked at the old mansion for a while before stepping in.

In the future, this building will be demolished and rebuilt, and this building belongs to the man.

After Shen Yan entered the building, she searched for a long time before she found Feiteng Game Entertainment Company. Their company now covers a small area and does not even have a front desk. After Shen Yan walked in, the few people wearing slippers looked dumbfounded.