chapter 32

Shen Yan and Meng Yihuan were almost at the back of the team at the same time. When they saw Meng Yihuan, Shen Yan was startled, and then took a step back to let Meng Yihuan stand in front. Meng Yihuan thanked Shen Yan and then called out several brothers, with a cheerful appearance.

Meng Yihuan only has one brother, Meng Yi'an, so Meng Yi'an also came to watch the concert?

After walking over, Meng Yi'an stood directly behind Shen Yan without jumping in the line. Shen Yan stood between the two of them and continued to maintain an indifferent appearance.

"Brother, don't show up in a meeting for a while, it will make people think that you are here to mess up."

"The male **** Yun Chen is really good."

"I'm looking forward to today's guests. I don't know who can be a guest at the concert for the male **** Yun Chen."

Meng Yi'an said coldly, "Do you think it is good to study abroad?"

Meng Yihuan dared not say a word after hearing this.

Shen Yan didn't have much contact with Meng Yihuan in her previous life, but Meng Yihuan was the only one who persuaded her.

"My brother doesn't like you anymore, why don't you find a better man than my brother? My brother is not the only man in this world. You have to give yourself some goals to chase. Yunchen male **** is not bad. . Although he won't marry you, I'm just comparing it."

Like the heroine, Meng Yihuan is a fan of Lu Yunchen, but they are different because the heroine likes Lu Yunchen and wants to marry him. Meng Yihuan is worried about Lu Yunchen's single dog and doesn't want to marry him.

After finally entering the concert, Shen Yan found that she was close to Meng Yi'an. She was sitting next to Meng Yi'an. Meng Yi'an was on the left with Meng Yihuan and Shen Yan on the right. He looked at the seat number on the ticket again, and Shen Yan was seated. .

Meng Yihuan's voice was very small, "Brother, don't show up in a meeting, look at others." After she finished speaking, her eyes shut up when she saw Shen Yan, and the two of them were calmer than the other.

Soon after the concert began, Lu Yunchen came out and cheered the audience, his voice was deafening, because she was close to Meng Yihuan, so Shen Yan could hear the voice of Meng Yihuan next to her.

"Ah ah ah ah, Yun Chen male god!!!"

Shen Yan thought about it and waved it with the yellow light stick, followed the scene and called Lu Yunchen's name, and by the way, she pulled her mask with one hand.

Sitting in the middle, Meng Yi'an's eyes fell on Shen Yan, her lips tightly pressed and said nothing.

"Hello everyone, I'm Lu Yunchen." A deep and gentle voice sounded, and the scene went crazy.

Soon Lu Yunchen began to sing. Shen Yan glanced at her side and accidentally met Meng Yi'an's eyes. She simply passed Meng Yi'an and looked at Meng Yihuan, and then waved the light stick along with the rhythm.

In the sound of the music, Meng Yi'an gave the light stick to Meng Yihuan. After thinking about it, he took out a bank card from the wallet and stuffed it in Shen Yan's arms. When Shen Yan was stunned, she pulled her light stick and stuffed it together. After meeting Meng Yihuan, he straightened his suit and jacket and looked at the stage blankly.

Meng Yihuan was happy, waving three light sticks together, "Ahhhh, Yunchen male god!"

Shen Yan sighed, she looked at the bank card in her hand and smiled, and then threw it towards Lu Yunchen.