chapter 40

Lu Yunchen held the phone and replied for a long while: "I'll wait for you."

It's also good to work with Lu Yunchen. At least Meng Yi'an can't move Lu Yunchen. Shen Yan doesn't want to involve other people, or it can be said that she won't be close to anyone until she is strong enough, just other people. It doesn't include Lu Yunchen, who was incapable of dealing with the villain and male protagonist in his previous life.

Before Shen Yan's answer, Lu Yunchen was not anxious, he waited quietly.

Shen Yan: "I see."

When the two people hung up, Shen Yan was thinking about how to make money again. Now she doesn't have much money. Even if she took the internship with her baby, she didn't have much. After all, the salary was not settled all at once and the company paid back. Will be divided.

Shen Yan thinks that the most prone career to get rich now is to buy lottery tickets, but it's a pity that she doesn't remember the lottery numbers.

Shen Yan is thinking about how to make money. Wang Cuiyu from the Meng family is thinking that Shen Yan is relatively poor.

"Yi An hasn't come back from yesterday until now, and he hasn't even gone to the company. You said what you are fighting with him, and now they are both publicly engaged." Speaking of this, Meng Heng persuaded: "Furthermore, if it weren't for you , The two of them will be together, so you agree."

Li Cuiyu looked at her fingertips, "Does she match Yi An?"

"Not necessarily..."

"That is unworthy."

After interrupting Meng Heng's words, Li Cuiyu smiled and said: "If the door is not the right house, they can't be together. Besides, she marries us Yi'an, not only can't help us Yi'an, but we also need to help her. All resources must be given to her."

Meng Yihuan, who had not spoken all the time, whispered: "Our Meng family is not short of money." She had just finished speaking, and Li Cuiyu looked over, and she shut up immediately.

"Now Yi An can do so much for Shen Yan. If Shen Yan enters our Meng's house, where does he put us? Did Shen Yan say he wants to tear down the sofa and help him tear it down?" Li Cuiyu finished. Firmly said: "I don't agree."

Aunt Qian, who had just come out with the fruit, said, "It's not Erha, what is Shen Yan doing with the sofa?"

Li Cuiyu: ".........."

Li Cuiyu smiled, "Aunt Qian, didn't let you take care of Yi An, why are you still here?"

Meng Yi'an promised Aunt Qian to take care of Meng Yi'an, and Meng Yi'an also asked Aunt Qian to enter the fingerprint lock. Aunt Qian mainly forgot. When Li Cuiyu said that, she hurriedly put aside the fruit, and then said: "I will take care of Mr. Meng now."

After waiting for Aunt Qian to go out, Li Cuiyu said: "My position is that I disagree. If you post any attitude in the media, I will publicly disagree."

After that, Li Cuiyu got up and went back to the room.

Li Cuiyu was pacing in the room, she didn't know if she would still chase the drama, she hadn't finished chasing her yet. After thinking about it for a long time, Li Cuiyu continued to chase the drama, Shen Yan is Shen Yan, Princess Lan played by Shen Yan is Princess Lan, Princess Lan is not Shen Yan, Shen Yan is not Princess Lan.

When Aunt Qian went to Meng Yi'an's place, Assistant Wu happened to be there, and Aunt Qian went straight to cook without saying anything.

Assistant Wu: "Mr. Meng, the intern will start recording tomorrow, in live broadcast mode. Xianlu is still preparing, and it may take some time to start shooting. This is Ms. Shen's itinerary."