chapter 43

Meng Yi'an in a suit and leather shoes mocked, "Well, if you jump from the third floor, I will give you a chance, how about?"

As Meng Yi'an's words fell, Shen Yan, who was pale in the rain, shook her body. The rain dripped down her hair. It was not clear whether it was tears or rain on her cheeks. She raised her face and tremblingly said, "I jumped down. , You will give me a chance, right?"

Holding Shen Yan's chin with one hand, Meng Yi'an said, "Yes, otherwise, what would you use to prove your sincerity and love you with your hypocritical I?"

The next moment Shen Yan stood up and ran in the rain.

Meng Yi'an in the next life looked at this picture and kept shouting, "Don't don't, Yanyan, don't jump, don't jump!"

But no matter what he does, it is useless, because people in this world can't see him. At this time, he hates the self in his previous life so much. How could he let Shen Yan jump off the building? How could he!

The driver looked at Shen Yan inside the rain curtain and said with a slight worry: "Will she really jump?"

Meng Yi'an: "Really jumping, she still wants to marry me into a wealthy family, she...reluctant." He said, he got into the car.

In the next life, Meng Yi'an madly chased after Shen Yan where she was running.

On the three-story rooftop, Shen Yan choked. She held the guardrail tightly with both hands. If her face was pale just now, she is now completely bloodless. She is scared and she dare not jump.

"I, if I jump down, Meng Yi'an will reconcile with me, right, right?" Shen Yan clung to the railing position, she cried harder, "Meng, Meng Yi'an, I like you." She opened her arms and leaned forward.

"No, don't!" Meng Yi'an watched Shen Yan jump from the third floor. He fell to the ground, his deep eyes were red, and he couldn't even speak for a while.

"Jumped, someone has jumped!"

Someone downstairs was shouting, it was a noisy voice, but Meng Yi'an in the next life seemed to hear nothing, just sitting there, calling Shen Yan's name all the time.

Shen Yan's tears fell down the corner of her eyes, she jumped down, Meng Yi'an will forgive her, Li Cuiyu will also agree that she is with Meng Yi'an, she can, and can explain clearly to Meng Yi'an.

She didn't dump Meng Yi'an for money, she didn't, she likes Meng Yi'an, even if Meng Yi'an is poor, she likes it, as long as she is with Meng Yi'an.

In a daze, Shen Yan thought of her first encounter with Meng Yi'an.

"You like sweets, right."

"what?"

"Otherwise, why are you so sweet?"

In the summer breeze, the young man with a clean white shirt seemed to have stars in his eyes when he smiled. He looked at Shen Yan, giving Shen Yan a kind of feeling in his eyes.

He said I will protect you from now on.

He said that when I make money, I will give you the best.

He said, Shen Yan, I love you and I want to marry you.

At the same time, the car that just drove outside Meng Yi'an Villa stopped. The people in the car didn't get off. Meng Yi'an was holding the cellphone in disbelief, "What did you say?"

Assistant Wu: "Mr. Meng, Miss Shen jumped down from the stairs."

It hurts, it hurts deeply. He can't get up when he falls into Shen Yan's hands. Why should she be together and say that she breaks up and break up, and now she wants to get back together, she must get back together.