chapter 54

Shen Yan's affairs were shocking. When the Internet was raging, Meng Yi'an and Lu Yunchen both responded to this matter. Although they responded differently, their attitude was the same, that is, chasing Shen Yan and wanting to marry Shen Yan.

[Meng's Group V: You are the rest of my life. 】

[Lu Yunchen V: The heart's direction. 】

[First floor: I'm sour...]

[Second floor: I am lemon essence, hahahahahaha]

[Third floor: I wonder when Shen Yan will respond. If I were Shen Yan, I would be very upset because I don't know how to choose. 】

[Fourth floor: I don't know what the story is between Meng and Shen Yan, but I think there are some things that can't be returned to the beginning and can be started again, which is stronger than the beginning. 】

[Fifth floor: Ah, ah, ah, Shen Yan, a miraculous woman, I admit that I am sore. 】

[6th floor: So who is Shen Yan going to be with? I am chasing idol dramas on Weibo. Shen Yan is the female number one, and the male number one is pending, hahahahaha. 】

.............

[The first thousand and three hundredth floor: Why doesn't Shen Yan respond? Who does she like? 】

Shen Yan went home and read the news on the Internet. Zhou Ruo asked Shen Yan's opinion, but Shen Yan's opinion was that she didn't want to respond for the time being, and she didn't want to go filming for the time being. She asked Zhou Ruo to take another day off for herself. At this time, Shen Yan went to the film and television city, and it was estimated that she would hire a bodyguard.

Flipping through the online comments page by page, Shen Yan took out her mobile phone and wanted to call Lu Yunchen, but in the end she didn't call. He dared to do so after the call. Could she persuade Lu Yunchen to say something, Lu Yunchen It can be said that he is joking and that he doesn't really like Shen Yan. Besides, even if he explains this way, the media letter is still the netizen letter.

Shen Yan planned to stay for a day. After all, this kind of news must be the hottest on the first day, so it would be right to not go anywhere, but Shen Yan did not expect that the first call she received was from the hostess He Xi.

"Shen Yan, look, you succeeded because you were born again earlier than me. Meng Yi'an likes you, and my male **** Lu Yunchen also likes you, hahahahaha, are you very proud now? What you have is Mine, Shen Yan, Meng Yi'an, he doesn't even want the company for me." He Xi said of this laughing mockingly, "Do you think Meng Yi'an can do this for you?"

After a long silence, Shen Yan said: "He has never liked you. He Xi...you know, our misunderstanding made you." After that, she hung up the phone.

In He Xi's view, Shen Yan is an excuse, Meng Yi'an doesn't like her, how could Meng Yi'an not like her. It's just that He Xi can't think about these things now, she wants to quickly marry her husband.

He Xi has been busy dealing with Chen Hanwen during this period, but it is a pity that she has not said a few words with Chen Hanwen, and Chen Hanwen thought she was trying to strike up a conversation. It must be because of Shen Yan, so everything has changed.

He Xi's call to Shen Yan is ignored, because now Shen Yan feels that as long as she doesn't interact with the male lead, she won't interact with He Xi, and Meng Yi'an probably won't be banning herself, especially in Meng Yi'an. After the relationship with myself. If Meng Yi'an still blocks himself in this way, what about the corporate image of the Meng Group?

Shen Yan did not go out the next day. She stayed at home, chasing TV series for a while, cleaning up, and when she was tired sitting on the sofa and wanted to drink water, a game ad was broadcast on TV, and she was straightforward. He called, and then ran to the TV and squatted.