chapter 33

"He" Shen Yan took a step forward with a change of eyes, and then seriously said, "The surname is Lu, called Passerby." At this point, Shen Yan couldn't help but laughed, "Well, Passerby, Mr. Lu."

Lu Yunchen laughed along with him, "It turned out to be Mr. Lu."

Shen Yan "Yes."

The ex-boyfriend is so imaginative, it's not as real as Mr. Passerby. He said that Meng Yi'an is a passerby Mr. Jialu, so he has a clear relationship with him. Simply put, it means that she is not familiar with Meng Yi'an and it doesn't matter.

Lu Yunchen wanted to continue recording the show so he went back, while Shen Yan went back to the city with the nanny car.

When getting off the bus, Zhou Ruo read Xianlu's book and then at Shen Yan, "We won't eat with you anymore, you should be more serious."

Shen Yan ""How many words and how long does it take to silently write a Xianlu novel."

Shen Yan returned home with the book Xianlu, she planned to study all night.

On the way back, Shen Yan felt a little cold. It's almost autumn. I think she has been reborn for a long time. Now she is very satisfied with her career. It is just the intersection with Meng Yi'an. I don't know Meng Yi'an is thinking. What, it must be because the heroine has not yet appeared.

At this moment, Shen Yan quickly picked up her mobile phone to search for the name of a game company, and then smiled. After waiting a few days, she went to invest in this game company, as long as she became a shareholder of this game company. Then she was tied to the man. If Meng Yi'an banned her in the future, she could continue to be in the entertainment industry, but she didn't know how long it would take that man to achieve future achievements with this investment.

Thinking of this, Shen Yan laughed out loud, wondering if she had to thank Meng Yi'an. If it weren't for Meng Yi'an, how could she know so much.

Now there is one day left before the Qixi Festival, the female lead has met Meng Yi'an.

When Shen Yan returned home, Zhou Ruo sent her the latest announcement that she will go to shoot the sweet chocolate commercial with Lu Yunchen tomorrow on Qixi, and then the sweet chocolate promotion, next weekend she will participate in the Fairy Road audition audition. Fortunately, the last issue was not very busy.

Originally, Shen Yan wanted to take a nap, but she curled her mouth while looking at Xianlu's book. She would not play with Zheng Rou in the future. Although she thought so, Shen Yan picked up the book and started reading.

At the same time, inside an apartment in city a.

The soft-looking woman sat up from the bed, stared at the surrounding scenes for a long time, and then said to herself, "I am back?" After she was finished, her tears fell. She came back. She Back, this time she must let herself live the life of a winner in life.

Just looking at the posters of Lu Yunchen around him, He Xi bit her lip. She still liked Lu Yunchen very much, even though this man never liked her.

Seeing the apartment she lives in and the things she uses, He Xi frowned slightly. She is still trying to make herself know Meng Yi'an more importantly. Although Meng Yi'an later, at least Meng Yi'an can help her now.

And why their attitude towards themselves has changed in the last life, she must figure out.

At this moment, someone called He Xi and invited her to the villa. She agreed, but she looked a little disdainful.

Zhou Ruo went to pick up Shen Yan to shoot the commercial the next morning.

"They have a good plan for the advertisement. You are shooting in a mountain village in the suburbs. You can see the specific plot." After handing the advertisement script to Shen Yan, Zhou Ruo continued, "You are a girl living in a castle, you and Lu Yunchen When they met, he gave you a piece of sweet chocolate, and you all smiled at each other. As for the line, the voice is dubbed later, you don't need to say it."