01

irl, insta

solone_evans
♬ for the first time - mac demarco

solone_evans♬ for the first time - mac demarco

liked by chris.evans, Zendaya, hbo and 10,765 others
solone_evans stay tuned for callie jacobs return in euphoria season 3 coming out soon!
        veiw all 1,237 comments

chris.evans good job kid

momonatamada i'm freaking out
solone_evans me too 😋

_xochitl.gomez only reason why i watch the show
solone_evans i am honored 🤭

onwardwanna woah ma'am put down the weapon
solone_evans am i giving you flashbacks to season two?!?!?
        zendaya evil

scarlett_estevez sol is turning baddie grr
solone_evans honey no.

walker_evans i'm a fish and your a felon
solone_evans walker what

brady_noon me and me hermano watched this and he would giggling every time you were on screen
connor_noon brady i know where you sleep

irl

Solone sat in a small coffee shop as she smiled at her phone as she read the comments on her new post. Filming for season 3 of Euphoria had just wrapped up a month earlier, and she was finally able to share her excitement for the new season. Her character being Callie Jacobs, a teenage young druggy turned dealer, finally being old enough to do the more fun experiences of the show, her character had grown very close to Fezco and Ashtray.

Solone had a wonderful time filming, but she was a bit bummed that Wanna wasn't there due to his character dying in the last season. She had fun filming, but it wasn't the same as it used to be. The loss of her older costar also led the girl into deeper sadness. When she was younger, Solone loved her job—filming, events, it all. but as she grew older, she grew to want a regular life. Even if she had met all her most real friends in the industry, she wanted change. Solone was used to the life she's living , but she wants the norm. Her mother, father, brother, and herself being in the film industry, it was hard for her to get a sense of normal. at all times, one or two of them would be gone. especially being with her parents, her relationship with her parents was put under strain. The girl struggled to go from place to place. So she stopped and stayed with her mother from the age of 10 to now, and her father struggles to even message back most times.

So in the end, Solone had dropped all her work and was only signed to Hbos Euphoria until she might want to start up her career once more. So here she sat in her small coffee shop, trying her best to make a normal life out of her unique one. Solone was waiting in her seat for her cold coffee. but the busy bagels and coffee shop was buzzing with people. Solones knee bounced as she sat on her brown chair. something her mind involuntarily does when she is anxious. The girl spaced out a tiny bit as she recognized the voice of Olivia Rodrigo that

sung from the radio above.

"iced vanilla cap with caramel! and caramel cap with vanilla bean!" A barista called. Solone stood and walked to the pickup area. her chest feeling lighter with the thought of leaving the busy store. her hand drawing to one of the ice cups. it getting met with another hand on top of hers. The blue-eyed blonde sat a bit fuzzy-headed for a moment. Her body finally reacted as she turned to look up at the body of the hand atop hers. her blue eyes getting met with a pair of dark green them so dark they almost looked brown. A raven-haired boy looked back down at her. The forest eyed boy looked at the short girl.

Something about his forest eyes made the girl's cheeks warm with tingles. He looked awfully familiar, but the girl couldn't place it. When she looked at him, all her thoughts went away, and she started looking back at the pretty boy.

Her blue eyes were filled with worry as she looked up into his. The girl realized her freezing hand was still warped by the boy's warm one. The girl had finally retracted her hand, leaving the cup behind. "i'm sorry." Solone mumbled, looking at his somewhat shocked-looking face. the girl worried that she had embarrassed him. the pretty boy, slightly shaking his head. his eyes wide as he looked down at the blonde girl. his mouth opening, but to be filled with another.

"Grab your drink and move," the barista said rather rudely as she was looking at the two teens awkwardly standing. the women was clearly overwhelmed by the rush of people. trying to get the flush of people to keep moving. "I'm sorry again." Solone spoke, grabbing the iced coffee as she watched the boy grab the cup close to him. him nodding slightly and walking away from her, looking over his shoulder one last time.

Solone walked out of the cafe, looking down at the cup in her hand and slowly taking a sip of the drink. Her mouth was twisting as the drink didn't taste quite right. moving her thumb to the side as she saw the name on the side. Her heart was sinking as she read the name on the side. The blonde girl is now realizing why the boy looked so confused. She had stolen the boys drink.

the name Connor in dark black writing on the side of the cup. Solone felt awful. If the drinks were the same, she'd be okay, but this only made her feel even worse. her, hoping that he feels the same.

veiw salamievan's story

liv ʚɞ
Hi stunners

SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN WATCH
MIGHTY DUCKS GAME CHANGERS IM DESPERATE

sorry for any errors!!

A/N hope you like the chapter !!!
that's all, hugs and kisses guys
drop comments and concerns here!