03

irl

solone looked at the green eyed boy. his forest eyes moving quickly back towards the game, him turning away as she looked at him. her body froze up a tiny bit. but as she looked at the boy the more relaxed she became. solone watched she comner was switching brady's skin to one that he thought his twin brother would hated. solone her left hand grabbed a chunk of her hair watching him. she forgot they were streaming but she didn't care. solones hand went up to the roots of her blonde hair.
her head resting into her hand. her elbow resting on the desk. she used her right hand to change the skin on walkers avatar. a sudden wave of confidence. was brought over her.

"so mr noon." solones vision moved from the screen on to walkers phone. the raven haired boys head slowly turning to the side. his eyes immediately locking with hers. "what time will i be seeing you tomorrow." solone smiled. she watched as his lips slightly turned up into a small smile. "does four work for you?" he asked leaning back into the chair.

"that's perfect cause i get out of training at 2." solone smile widened, the girls cheeks warm from the conversation. "no really what are you training for." connor leaned into the conversation. "soccer, the season starts next month, and i'm kinda rusty cause i haven't been able to play offseason due to acting." solone spun herself in the chair. the older boy nodded his head. his hands crossing at his chest. "my season just ended for soccer but hockey is starting up."

"you play hockey?" solone grabbed the desk to stop herself from spinning. she foolish not to know that. the boy looks like he plays hockey. "yeah my whole life, i started soccer like a few years after, i did brady's stunts in the mighty duck series he was in."
solone nodded along. "that's really cool. i played soccer my whole life but when the disney show it was in blew up it got pushed to the side." solone flipped around behind her grabbing a blanket from her brothers desk.

"bunked?" he asked solone sat back in the chair now wrapped up in the blanket. she nodded. "yeah it was fun filming. but i always like playing soccer more than filming." solone sat crisscross in walkers chair her relizing that didn't come off right "don't get me wrong filming is fun and i'm thankful for my opportunity's. and i've made all my closest friends there it's just i wonder what life would be like if i didn't film" solone wrapped her hands in the blanket. her shivering from the cold house.

"i understand completely i quit acting when i was ten and stuck to sports and it was the best decision i made." solones mouth opened but the light in walkers room was flipped on. the girl twisting the chair to the side, her twin brother stood holding a whole pot of mac and cheese a pot warmer underneath. "you did not just bring a whole fucking pot of macaroni in your room." solone looked at her brother in disbelief. connor barked out a laugh as he heard the younger girl.

"i was hungry." he defended himself. solone reached out and grabbed the pot. using the spatula that walker is useing most definitely because he was too lazy to walk and get a fork. "awe it's not blue." solone poked at walker.

"give it back." solone said at the same time as walker her predicting what he would say. walker reached his hands out for his snack a as solone took a bite. "it's like my bathrob and slippers had a baby on my tongue." connor pointed at the camera as he finished his sentence. solone slightly choking on her bite when a thought came to mind.

after her bite she held the pot up turning to conner. her trying not to trip over her words with laughter. "like a warm wet bed that your not ashamed of." solone couldn't hold it together as the last two words were riddled with giglings. connor put his head down as he laughed. "what's with the walker shade." walker asked defending himself in third person.