13

solone stood from her uncomfortable airplane seat. she was in the back of the economy because, after she had boarded into her spacious first-class seat, she saw a tiny lady struggling to even stand. she was boarding into her economy seat. she was a small old woman by herself with a walker. solone couldn't let her sit in the awful, small, uncomfortable seats that she knew were waiting for the old woman. so solone had told a flight attendant that she'd be switching seats with the lady. it was only a 5-hour flight. and the only thing first class offered other than the big seat was a small portion of a dinner. so solome didn't really mind giving it up. and the nice flight attendant gave her an extra pack of biskoff cookies for her kindness.

so solone sighed as she reached for her carry-on below her. slinging it over her shoulder. her air maxes played the soft voice of searows. if solone had to listen to a playlist for the rest of her life, it would be this one. it wasn't loud; it had a bit of everything on it, but solone at the moment was obsessed with searows and sharpener by cavetown. the girl could get lost in the soft voices of them. like billie eilish, who cameos on the playlist, they didn't project their singing voice to 100 unless they needed to set a point. and it made the poetry laced in the words a thousand times more meaningful.

it was like solone could drown herself in salvia palth's words all night, but she could not listen to her and connor's rap playlist without him. solone loves the poetry laced into the lyrics. and yes, travis scott as well laced his songs with poetry; from time to time, it doesn't hit the same way when he's screaming. but he's still the top pick on the playlist. solone liked that you could think about the song you were listening to or completely ignore it and listen to the melody.

solone loves music, and books are things she could get lost in. no thoughts were needed in her head, just the words in front of her. unfortunately, solone had finished her book on the first flight. so the past few hours of her trip have been nothing but boring.

solone yet again groaned as she waited for the people in front of her to flood out. solone was done with her long day; her head hurt from the air pressure changes; her butt was sore from the seat; her stomach was turning funny because she ate all her candy; she didn't eat it because it wasn't because she was anxious; and it was four in the morning her time.

solone let a sigh of relief come out of her mouth as she finally walked out of the plane. solone looked around the massive airport. solone almost couldn't breathe with the big place surrounding her. the walls, feeling as if they are falling in. she looked at the big signs above her. she saw a few big signs, both pointing in a different direction. solone looked down at her phone, texting her dad.

pops

pops
i'll be waiting

salami
wich baggage claim
are you at there  like 4

pops
im at baggage claim 4

salami
of coarse it's the farthest
one from my gate 😐
i'll be there in 10-15

pops
okay see you soon honey

solone placed her phone in her backpack's water bottle pocket as she walked. her blue headphones, muting her surroundings. her excitement began to rise as she waited to see her pet cat that lived at her dad's house. solone had gotten the cat many years ago. she had gotten the cat when she was six, right after the premiere of the avengers. young solone had gone on the red carpet to the advent with the rest of her family. and she took a strong liking to the raven-haired villain of the story. six-year-old solone had fallen in love with loki, the god of mischief, so much so that she named her pet cat after him.

loki is a black cat with green eyes. but now this black fur is salted with white frost from old age; loki was almost 12 after all. solone is worried that this may be her last time with the black cat. he makes going to her dad's bearable. it may be sad to leave him after the visit, but the cat does love her father more than anyone in this world. solones was a close second, though.

solone laughed as she remembered how obsessed her younger self used to be with loki. it being the only movie she'd ask to watch. solone, now almost 11 years later, knows that tom hiddleson is extremely attractive. but only with raven hair.
and as she looked at her phone screen, she realized that she may have a type. or it seems that way. because as the girl began to think, she realized all her celebrity crushes are dark burnetts of raven hair.

tom hiddleson (as loki), milo manheim, chris sturniolo, jenna ortega, billie eilish, and drew strongy being the only exception.

solone thought of herself as lucky that she was able to get such a handsome boy to think of her the same. she'd never guess that someone she'd thought was perfect in so many aspects would feel the same way about her. but connor noon seemed to think make her think otherwise.

liv ʚɞ
i'm sorry for disappearing im about to have finals, school soccer started and im having issues with some of my friends so i've been stressed (i honestly forgot about my book)

thank you so much for 1k reads your all really giving me some motivation.
i hope you like this awful chapter !!!

if you guys want me to write about her time ny pls tell me and if so or not drop so chapter ideas!

that's all, hugs and kisses guys
drop comments and concerns here