10

connor slightly groaned as light shone down in his eyes. his eyes stinging open as he looked around this white-walled room. the light from the spot where the blackout curtains met. connor tried to shift so the light would move from his eyes. the little line shown the sunny window. the spot landing right on the boy's face. when connor moved, attention moved as he looked at his arm. the small blonde in his arms as she snuggled into his chest.

connor smiled to himself as he looked down at the blonde girl. he's never seen someone so perfect in his life. he knows that she doesn't like him the same, but he'd rather be in line with his best friend than not have her at all. connor knew he was in love with her from the time his hand grabbed hers at the coffee shop. but he refused to believe it until he saw her with his nephew. the way she looked at connor when he held the two-year-old. how he left when he watched her swoon over him. connor was in love with solone evans.

solone woke up with an arm around her waist like a belt. her smiling as she looked up and saw connor's face. his eyes were looking down at her. solone slowly lifted her head as she woke up. her head not hurting as bad as it did the day before. solone looked at connor as his brown eyes studied her. solone smiled as she looked at him. solone leaned out of the boy's grasp. mumbling that she's going to use the restroom. and walked out of her room.

connor grabbed his phone from the side of him. him, making sure his volume was all the way low. he is not ready for loud noises; quit yet.
connor opened his snap, seeing that he had accidentally left brady on delivery for almost a day. connor knows if they lose their 700-streak, brady would actually run him over with their shared car. connor sent a picture back, still half asleep. then he started scrolling through his friends stories. bradley's immediately sent him a message.

brady

brady
have fun last night?

connor
yeah we watched a movie

brady
anything else?

connor
i mean solone feels like shit
so we watched the movie and we fell asleep
like immediately
but other than that no?

brady
your neck says something
different bud

connor
what

brady
connor are you blind or something

connor
brady what are you talking about

brady
connor you have a hickey

connor
WHAT

brady
fun night 😏

connor
BRADY WE AINT LIKE THAT
BRO SHE LIKE OKLY
KISSRD ME THERE

brady
young love

connor
SHE ONLY KISSED THERE
WHEN WE STARTED THE MOVIE THAYS IT
BRADY MOMS GONNA FLIP
SHE THINKS IM AY DYLANS

brady
i'll get you tulips for your funeral
ha get it

connor
oh hilarious

brady
i try
i'm kinda excited to
have a twin free life

connor
🖕