06

irl

solone wiped her cheeks as she leaned up from her covers. her looking at closed her book. the book totally crushed her that night. but it was so good. the girl didn't finish the book until 6 a.m. and didn't end up falling asleep until 7:30 in the morning. solone finally woke up for the day.

she looked at the time and saw it was 4:40. she shot up, realizing she should start getting ready. solone shot out of her bed, running into her bathroom. not the way she wanted her day to go. the girl, realizing she had been rotting in her bed up to this point. she was too hardheaded to admit it's getting bad again.

her head was slightly aching. the girl brushed her teeth, not like she needed it; she hadn't eaten anything since friday morning before she had school. solone quickly ran out of the bathroom, sitting at her vanity. solone stared at herself, hating the way she woke up looking. she knows that she isn't ugly, but today was a day where she couldn't stand the way she looked. solone huffed at her desk, starting on her makeup.

the girl whipped the tear that rolled down her cheek, she was overwhelmed, and nothing was going her way. her foundation broke up when she sprayed her setting spray, and she jabbed herself in the eye when she had put her mascara on. and the girls eyeliners were distance cousins, not twins. solone took a deep breath as she brushed her hair out. the girl stood at her desk. pulling a pair of jeans off her floor. she smelled them, making sure they were clean before pulling them on.

she then pulled a long sleeve on solone and looked at herself in the reflection. the girl wanted to breakdown on the spot. she quickly pulled off the fitted shirt. by 5:10, the girl's floor was covered in clothes, and solone sat at her desk, whipping off the trail of mascara from her cheeks. her silently thinking about lying and saying she threw up and cancelled on her friends. but instead she just whipped the rest of her face makeup off. before starting to curl her eyelashes for mascara.

solone looked at her phone, seeing the time, as a message popped up. 'here' read on her phone screen. solone cursed under her breath. her texting, she'll be out in a minute. she quickly put on deodorant and sprayed her entire body eilish one before running down the stairs. sky-high mascara and an eyelash curler tucked in her jean pocket. "bye mom, bye walker!" solone yelled. "did you eat today?" solone rolled her eyes at her mom's comment. "solone!" her mother's voice increased. "yes, mom god!" the girl lied through her teeth.

"where are you going?" walker asked him, sitting at the dinner table. "the mall with connor," she yelled, grabbing her shoes. "no, you haven't taken your medication today." solones mom began to follow, and her daughter opened a small bottle of medicine. her mother having to give them to her. "mom, i have to go connors literally in the driveway right now." solone ran out the front door. her seeing conner's car in front of them. his window was slightly cracked. the cold air grabbed onto the girl's arms. her thin, long sleeve not doing her justice.

"solone! come here now." her mother yelled. "mom, i have to go!" solone yelled back at her mom. "solone, kasey, come here and stop making a fool of yourself!" solone dropped her shoes, turning around and grabbing the two orange tablets. popping them in her mouth and tucking them under her tongue. waiting for them to dissolve. the girl sticks her tongue out to show her mom that the tablet is making its way through her body. the girl is feeling more lightheaded now.