17.

Harmony

WE'RE JUST GIRLS 🌷🍸🎀 >

Harmony
I need to talk to you guys

Leah
Oh god what happened 😭

Chlo
It's a Jude thing for sure

Harmony
It is. It's important.

Harmony
Be in Leah's room in 5
chlo. Pls and thanks x

Leah
Girl why do all your
dilemmas start at fucking
8 in the morning? Do you
just not sleep??

Harmony
The voices keep me up 🤷🏾‍♀️

Chlo
Pls 😭😭😭

Leah
Oh my days 🤣🤣

Harmony
5 mins guys!

Chlo
Yes ma'am 🫡

Leah
🫡🫡🫡

As expected, Jude's gone when I wake up. The tension from last night is still in the air. In the room. It's something we need to talk about for sure. But first I need to talk to the girls.

I rush over to Aaliyah room, my flip flips clicking on the floor as I do so. She opens the door immediately when I get there, not even bothering to say a proper hi before she climbs back into bed. Opening the sheets so I can slip in the other side.

Chloe's the next to arrive only moments after me. The doors left open for her so she walks right in, smiles, comes and sits down on the end of the bed looking at me.

"This is giving, us in Greece vibes from two years ago. I remember you rushing into my room to tell us you slept with Jude." She laughs. I remember that morning all too well. Everything changed then.

"How cute and excited you were." Chloe pouts reminiscing.

"Yeah." I say quietly. I'd give anything to go back to the time when Jude and I actually were together. Even though we actually weren't and it was pretend we both felt like we were. We loved each other before we even knew we did.

"What happened? What did you want to tell us?" Aaliyah brings the conversation back to the point.

"Oh. Yeah...that." I clear my throat. Fiddle with my hands a little because I'm nervous. I'm still processing everything myself.

"Jude. He—"

"He kissed me last night." I look at my two best friends who are blinking. Completely shocked. Their mouths slightly agape. Not sure how I was expecting them to react, maybe I was expecting Aaliyah to be excited. She's always been pushing the Jude and I getting back together agenda.

"What?" Chloe asks. Not sure if she's heard me correctly.

"I wanted snacks, so he drove me to the shops. We got in an argument as we walked back to the car. It was raining, we kept arguing. It ended with me asking what he wanted from me. Then he just kissed me." I recite. The images of the night flashing back into my mind. It's all I've thought about since it's happened.