44.

Jude

"So, only a few more weeks and we can take this off." The doctor says smiling at my fiancé. We're at her doctors appointment to see how her foots healing.

"Weeks?" Harmony asks, eyes wide.

"Yes, unfortunately we can't take the boot off just yet." The doctor smiles sympathetically.

Harmony looks to me and then down at the boot that's been causing her a lot of havoc. Frowns down at her new public enemy.

"Hey—" I nudge her gently.

"At least it will be off for the wedding." I offer as she looks at me. Hoping to cheer her up a bit.

She looks down at her wedding ring, then back at me and smiles, the way I adore.

"Yeah, you're right." She smiles.

I throw an arm around her, kiss her cheek to reassure her some more. She's a lot calmer now as the doctor explains the rest of her healing process and what she should be doing. Taking it easy, but also trying to walk on it a little more.

"Is there some type of boot customising place?" Harmony asks the doctor once he finishes up explaining the next stages of her healing process.

He looks at her confused and then to me to see if she's being serious. I shoot him over a half smile, one that says, yes she's being serious and sorry for the ridiculous question.

"Um, I don't think so..." He replies.

She scrunches up her face in utter confusion as she looks at him as if his answer is the most complex thing ever.

"Why not?" Tilts her head.

He looks to me again. Probably for help. He doesn't know my fiancé— this is only the start.

"I...I'm not sure. It's a bit hard to customise a boot compared to a cast." He offers her.

"Seemingly so. You can get coloured casts. Pink, blue, green. I'd have a pink one if I had a cast on my foot. I look good in pink." She rambles and I hold back a laugh as I watch her talk the doctors ear off and the doctor look at her as if she's an alien speaking a foreign language.

Which for the record— she must be. As I've never seen a human being on this earth have a face like hers. Absolutely and utterly gorgeous. One of a kind too.

"I'm sure you do." He smiles. A bit unsure and I think a bit scared.

"I know I don't have a cast anymore because the boot is the next stage of making my foot heal. But really! They need to make coloured boots! Do you even know how hard this is to style? And I'm a stylist! One of the best in London. I've styled Bella hadid, Taylor Russell, footballers, f1 drivers—and yet I can't style this stupid boot!" She continues.

Poor lad looks absolutely baffled by my fiancé's rant so I decide to cut in and save him before she sends him into a breakdown.

"Is that all doc? Anything else we need to know about her foot?" I question making eye contact with him.

There's a silent thank you in his eyes as he turns to look at me.